Chapter thirty-two

Recap from last chapter:

Adrien can't transform.

"Plagg! Transform me!" Adrien yelled, waiting for the kwami to get sucked into the ring.

Adrien looked down at his body, expecting his transformation to have taken over him. "Plagg?"

Face palming, the blonde cursed under his breath, looking up at the giant who was kicking some men around the Places de Vosges fountain.

"Shit. . ." he cursed through gritted teeth.

Adrien is finding the best way to keep the Dupain-Cheng, and a helpless citizen, safe.

Adrien placed a hand on his shoulder, making the man stare into his eyes. "I can promise you you won't die-" he glanced around the room. "-and that goes for everybody. No one's dying on my watch."

Adrien gets hurt.

A tree root, from the impact of the throw, cut across his left arm, leaving a big cut on his bicep.

The blonde hissed, placing a hand on the bleeding spot that now seeped blood through his overshirt. The cut was exposed to the crisp, fall air, making the pain worse.

Adrien can sense Plagg's presence, and isn't so happy.

Adrien watched her go, furrowing his brows. "Plagg. I know you're behind me."

The kwami hovered up to his charges shoulder. "I'm sorry-"

"You can apologize later. Right now, we have to help Ladybug," the blonde said, voice low and small, almost like a whisper.

Enjoy~ :)

------------------------------------------

Chat fled into the fight scene like it was nothing, whacking the giant, with his baton, on her shin.

Ladybug swung around, managing to get the giant's hands together and secured in her yo-yo.

The two hero's landed on a nearby building, staring at the struggling woman.

"This is worse than Gigantitan," Ladybug said, clenching her fist.

Chat gave a single nod, gazing up and down the giant's body. "Not only that, I don't see anywhere her akuma can be."

Ladybug glanced wearily at the feline. "You okay, Chat Noir? You seem a bit off. ."

Grabbing his baton, he nodded, vaulting off into the air to land in front of the giant. The giant woman looked down at him, her eyes brightening. She undid the heroine's yo-yo, tossing it away.

"Chat Noir!" She yelled out, bending down quickly to pick him up. "I was looking all over for you! That was until these puny, shrimp of men, got in my way."

Chat winced at her in her tight grip, choking up a breath. "Really?"

She loosened her grip, raising her other hand up to place him in it. "Sorry. ."

Chat caught his breath, cracking his neck. "No problem."

She smiled at him, looking over his body. "You're so cute! Are you single?"