Chapter thirty-seven

***WARNING***

Just like last chapter, there will be excessive abuse, and the mention of shooting and blood. If you don't like any of those, I suggest you leave and watch some Bubble Guppies or Team Umi Zoomi.

You have been warned.

***WARNING***

------------------------------------------------------------

Recap from last chapter:

Luka purchases some items that'll come in great handy for an epic saving.

"Shotgun costs 350 euros, 415 euros for the pistol, and 72.50 euros for the axe. So your total should be 837.50 euros, kid. Bullets are on the house," the man said, noticing Doug coming by his side.

Marinette's abortion seemingly went well.

"You may be sore for a couple of days. It will only be like you're cramping, but based off your health, it might not bother you at the slightest," the nurse informed, walking the bluenette out of the medical room.

Adrien mysteriously gets a new bottle of pills, but not the one's he usually takes.

He tilted his head to the side, straightening up. "I'm usually smart on this, but doesn't this shit knock you out?"

Plagg hovered over by his hand. "What is it?"

Adrien frowned, furrowing his brow. "Metoprolol. . ."

Someone's in to kill Marinette.

"Don't say a fucking word!" The anonymous person yelled. "I'll slit your throat clean within a second!"

Plagg tells Adrien that there's nothing much they can do before it's too late and he's dead.

The kwami sighed. "All we can do now is sit here and pray that they don't kill you."

Adrien lied back down, curling up into a ball.

"Don't get my hopes up, Plagg. . ."

Nathaniel reveals where she'll be heading.

Marinette bit her bottom lip, forcing herself to stop crying. "Where are you taking me!?"

Nathaniel grinned.

"How does the states sound?"

Trust Luka.

The door slowly opened, and Adrien looked over,  watching as a hand came into his view. The door fully opened, and Adrien squinted from the brightness.

He opened his eyes, his mouth opening agape when he say the person he wouldn't expect to save him a day in his life.

"We've got a damsel in distress to save, Agreste." Luka smirked.

Enjoy~ :)

------------------------------------------------------------

Luka leaned against the outside of a broken down wall to one of the abandoned apartment home, putting his hands into his pocket for warmth.

It was becoming dark out, and he was beginning to doubt how much time they'd have left before something happened to Marinette.

"Hey, Agreste! Hurry it up, would 'ya!?" He yelled over his shoulder.