Chapter thirteen

Adrien was taken into surgery once again, this one taking longer than the last. The doctors had told Lila to stay in the recovery room while they handled the problem she had technically caused in purpose.

Lila called Gabriel, Nathalie picking up instead,

"Hello?" Lila smirked,

"Hello, Ms.Nathalie. I'm calling to let Mr. Agreste know that there was a surprise visitor here at the hospital, but now that she's gone, there's no need to worry." Nathalie nodded on the other side of the phone,

"I'll let Mr. Agreste know right away, Lila. Thank you." Nathalie hung up, walking over to the giant picture frame of Emilie. She stared at it before pressing the secret buttons to the picture, lowering her into the mansions basement.

She made her way down the long, bridge, stopping a couple of feet from Gabriel.

"Has Lila called, Nathalie?" Nathalie nodded,

"Yes, sir. She has told me to inform you that there was indeed an unexpected visitor there, but Lila has figured it all out on her own." Gabriel smirked, his going from by his sides to behind his back,

"That's good to know." He turned around to face Nathalie, walking up to her,

"Thank you for what you do, Nathalie. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be this far." He pulled her into a hug, Nathalie blushing at the act.

"You're welcome, Mr. Agreste." Gabriel pulled back from her, turning to face the glass casket (whatever it is, sorry I'd don't know what it's called), staring at his conscious wife.

Nathalie turned around, leaving Gabriel to his own business with his wife, a smile on her face, her tablet clutched to her chest tightly.

~~~~UwU~~~~

Adrien was pulled back into his recovery room, passed out again from the overdose of amnesia gas.

The doctors explained to Lila that he wouldn't wake up for awhile, and to stay away from him completely.

Lila put on her fake act, nodding to the doctors words,

"I will. Thank you." The doctors nodded, leaving the room to Lila and Adrien.

Lila watched the doctors leave, then turned her cold glare to the blonde. She poked his face, thinking that was going to wake him up. She squinted her eyes, slapping his across the face, Adrien not moving a bit except from the violent action.

Lila growled, slapping the blonde harder, his cheek turning a light pink from the hit. He didn't wake. Lila clicked her tongue, sitting on the edge of the bed as she stared at the blonde, a face full of disgust.

~~~~UwU~~~~

Marinette walked into the bakery, her bag in hand as she stared at the ground, not wanting to meet her parents curious faces.

"Marinette?" Sabine called out for the girl, Marinette ignoring her mother. Tom walked over to Marinette his hands going to her shoulders as he looked down at her confused,

"Why are you here back so early?" Marinette ignored him as well, prying his hands from her body,

"It's nothing.....I don't want to talk about it...." She trudged towards the door leading to the stairs to their home, ignoring the presence and worried glares from her parents.