Chapter nineteen

Family. What a creative word to use to describe a bunch of people who share your blood, live in your house, and eat your food without your consent. Now, if we really think about it, family goes a long way back, example: your ancestors. Your parents have parents, then your parents parents, have parents, and it continues to way before time or something, all because of our sinners Adam and Eve. (a/n: Sorry if you don't know the story of Adam and Eve based of your religion. I guess you sorta know now!)

How could we explain family? We could say pesty for siblings, and too overprotective for parents. Let's not forget about genetics. Genetics. The main reason you can be flexible because of your awesome ice skating dad, or really athletic because of your track star mom. But let's be real here. None of us have any of that good stuff. We have laziness and boredom for eternity, and there's no way to put it. I bet, yes me, the author, I believe you, you the reader, have been bored to dead to read this chapter I have updated out of boredom or you had completely nothing to do. I'm clad you clicked to read this chapter, because this one......oh boy this one......this is gonna be interesting.

~~~~UwU~~~~

Adrien nudged Marinette awake, but Marinette slapped his arm away, mumbling something he couldn't quite catch.

"Marinette. You have to wake up." Marinette furrowed her eyebrows, a line of curse words coming from her small, plump lips.

Adrien wanted to kiss them, and that's what he did, and Marinette shot up in an instant.

"I'm up!" A bang fell into her view, and she blew it away, her hand going to pull her shirt that was hanging down her shoulder.

Adrien chuckled, his eyes bright as he stared at the blunette.

"I'm gonna start waking you up like that more often." Then his eyes darkened, and it was like a storm was about to brew in his brain, and it wasn't gonna be pretty. His body straightened a bit, and he cleared his throat, a small frown on his lips.

Marinette noticed, and she squinted her eyes.

Adrien bit the inside of his cheek, thinking of how he could but his sentence without Marinette going ballistic.

He cleared his throat again, and said hoarsely, "The nurses got a call...." Marinette nodded for him to continue, but it took Adrien a while too, and he looked lost in thought.

"They said my father.......is supposed to be visiting....." Marinette eyes widened, and she felt herself come to a halt from getting off the bed.

Do what now?!

Adrien closed his eyes, and finished, "Today." Marinette fell out of the bed, a loud 'Slap' echoing across the room from the impact.

Marinette let out a groan, and Adrien rushed to her side to help her up.

"Are you okay?!" Adrien asked frantically, sitting her on the bed, a hand rested on her thigh while the other was on her shoulder.

Marinette rubbed her head, nodding.

"I'm alright....not dead." Adrien glared at her, and she sheepishly smiled.

Marinette fixed herself quickly, looking up into the blondes eyes as he stood up to sit next to her.

Marinette watched him curl into himself, staring intensely at the floor.