#2. Go to a big amusement park

Chapter 18-

"So we have first period, second period, lunch and last period together" Shawn told me looking at our schedules.

"Yes!" I cheered.

"I know awesome" he said.

"Ian has second and lunch with us also, oh and he's in your third period too" he informed me.

"That's cool, omg this is my first time at an actual school I'm so nervous!" I admitted to Shawn.

"It's okay Casey, I'll be by your side all day" he assured me.

Mikey is the one who made this all possible! Me going to an actual school? I can't believe it!

"Casey the bus is coming!" Shawn told me snapping me out of my thoughts of how exciting this is gonna be, omg!

I sat next to Shawn on the bus ride to school just blabbing on about how excited I am for school. Most people would be scared starting at a new school, but I've never been to a real school before so for me it's pretty damn exciting.

I got a lot of who the hell is she looks from tons of people getting on the bus, others just didn't give a fuck.

When we finally got to school Shawn said he would show me around since I'm new and all lol.

"This is your locker, number 3257" he said as we turned the corner in the hallway upstairs.

"Cool" I said opening it. Shawn laughed.

"Why are you laughing at me" I complained.

"You're just so cute, all this stuff is so exciting to you and everybody else is so used to it" he said. I blushed.

"Well can you blame me, just like you said everybody else is used to it, I'm not" I argued.

"Ok just hurry up and put your stuff in it, we don't want to be late for our first class do we?" He played.

"Whatever" I said. I pulled out my binder and we headed to our science class witch was literally right around the corner.

In science all that happened was me having to introduce myself and the teacher assigning everyone a lab partner and to my luck my lab partner just so happens to be my best friend!

It was awkward having to introduce myself to the class though. All I said was that my name is Casey Feilds and I'm a girl, there isn't much to say about me that is safe!

Our second class is hospitality witch is like cooking. We do a lot of food preparation and cooking, and have 1 day a week where we are in the classroom rather than the kitchen. I had to introduce myself to the class again and now it's starting to get old. I had to be assigned to a kitchen group also. The teacher let me pick a group and obviously I chose to be with Shawn and Ian. At least I have friends in my classes so I won't have to be alone at all. Also I have yet to make any enemy's witch is good.

My next class was with Ian, it's English. Again I had to introduce myself but also got to pick my own seat and next to Ian I went. In English we were starting to read this play by Shakespeare called Macbeth. I've never read anything from Shakespeare so this should be fun. We only got through act one today tho.

Now it's time for lunch finally.

-------

"So Casey, liking school so far?" Brian asked as I sat down at the lunch table with all of the friends I've already made. Witch are basically all of Shawn's friends.

"Actually yeah. It's cool. I've never been to a real school before so I really didn't know what to expect but I like it!" I told him.

"That's good. Oh Casey have you ever been to wonderland?!" He asked.