The lake

Chapter 38-

"Shawn! Kayla!" Matt calls us.

We exit our room and go to him in the kitchen.

"Carter and I are leaving in an hour, we spent all summer here with you guys! We've decided you can stay here for as long as you need to, just take care of the place and Kayla, don't get caught" he said and winked at me. I can't believe he's gonna let us stay here for however long we need to. I feel bad that Shawn might miss his senior year because of me but we talked about it and he says it's okay, he'll just take it online like I did.

"Thanks Matt" I said.

"Yeah, we love you" Shawn voiced.

"See you guys or probably not, bye" he said and followed carter out the front door.

"We can be as loud as we want now" I pointed out turning to Shawn and winking.

"Oh yeah you're right!" He smiled at me before running past me back into our room.

He came back out of the room with my 'I heart my ass' panties.

"Oh my god, that's not what I meant" I commented running up the stairs behind him.

"Do you really love your ass?" He asked teasingly.

"Yeah and don't act like you don't love it too!" I voiced.

"Your right I do love that ass" he smiled slowly walking over to me.

Me snaked his arms around me and tucked the panties he took from me into my back pocket

He than leaned in and kissed me passionately all while his hands groped my ass.

----------------------------------------------------------

"I can't believe we've been here all summer long and not once have we checked out the lake out front" Shawn said.

"I know, that doesn't sound like us" I pointed out.

"There's no fish or anything right?" he asked me.

"I'm sure there isn't" I assured him.

"Good I only want it to be me and you in that fantastic tiny little bikini" he said flirting.

"What is with you lately?" I asked.

"I just want it" he said.

"You got it already... This morning" I reminded him.

"Oh yeah... I love you" he said.

"I love you" I said back.

He walked over and kissed my forehead.

"Let's go" he smiled then pulled his tank top over his head revealing his toned abs. God I love his body so much I could lick Nutella off it. Oh wait I could lick Nutella off of anything.

He ran out the front door, to the dock, dropped the towels and jumped right in doing a flip before he hit the water

I ran over to the dock as he came out from under the water for air.

"You're such an idiot!" I called out to him.

"Come on in babe" he said swimming towards the dock.

"It looks cold" I complained dropping my towel and kicking off my flip flops.

"It's not" he told me, I know he's lying his lips are purple. He swam straight up to me on the dock.

"No I'll just stay here" I told him.