Best friends kind of stuff

"C'mon we're leaving tomorrow this has to be done now" Shawn said practically dragging me down the stairs to the pool area because 'the elevator isn't fast enough'.

"Okay just slow down we aren't gonna leave this second we have all day" I told him.

"I know but we have all day to be Shawn and...Kayla without worrying" he winked. I rolled my eyes at him and we kept running.

"Okay ummmm, oh, here it is" he said. He took some piece of metal out of his jean pocket.

He started scratching out what he wrote last night and found another empty place on the wooden wall and started to carve something in to it.

"Ok, now it's perfect! Read it out loud?" He asked. I looked up and started to read.

"We don't have to be ordinary, baby be the life of the party. Shawn- Mickayla 💗. Best friends and more! I love this so muh better than that one" I told him pointing over to the one he wrote last night.

"Good because I love it too" he said planting a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Hand me that for a second?" I asked him and he gave me the sharp metal thing. And went up to where he wrote the little message.

"Ok, your turn read it out loud" I told him and he obeyed walking up to where I wrote my little message.

"Let em all go home, we out late. We don't care what the people say Mickayla- Shawn 💗 bestfriends and more. I love this too, come here" he said and as soon as I reached him he grabbed my face and kissed me with so much hunger it's like he was craving something and finally got it!

We pulled away to catch our breath. We rested our foreheads on each others breathing heavily. Oh my god this all just happened so fast, this is beyond my wildest dreams.

"Okay lets go get our day done" I told him opening the door of the sauna it's boiling in here. We exited and headed down to he lobby.

"Umm why are you guys holding hands" Manuel said surprising both of us when we got there.

"Uh, uhm, hand shake" I said quickly.

"Yeah" Shawn agreed as we slapped our hands together in weird ways to make it look real.

"Okay than, well we're gonna go out for some breakfast. You guys can come with or do that teenage best friend stuff that you kids do nowadays" he suggested.

"Okay dad, see yeah later than" Shawn said waving him off.

"Bye" I said waving politely.

"We gotta be really careful with your family" I told him.

"I know, I know, can we just go make out now?" He asked pressing the elevator button.

"Is that one of those teenage best friends thing that we do nowadays?" I asked teasing.

"Not all best friends, but some" he winked, as the elevator doors closed

----------

"Maybe" I teased Shawn.

"Maybe? C'mon babe don't tease me like that. Am I the best kisser out of all the guys you've kissed or what?" He asked again.

"Well I haven't really kissed many guys but out of the 4 guys that I've kissed if have to say, you are the best kisser" I told him, I have only kissed 4 boys including Shawn. I've kissed my ex Justin, and Matthew was my first kiss in like 6th grade. And I've also kissed Mikey a few times but it's all friendly obviously since he doesn't you know, like girls.

"Oh good, and 4 guys? I've only kissed 2 girls in my life" he said surprising me. As gorgeous as he is I can't believe he's only kissed 2 girls and one of them was me.

"Well as long as I wasn't your first I don't care how many girls you've kissed. Without much experience I'm surprised you're such a good kisser" I said.