Girl time

Chapter 15-

"So? Do you like it?" Shawn asked me. He just played me an original song, one he wrote himself... And it's sooooo good.

"Are you kidding me? Shawn it's awesome, your fans will go insane for this song. It's great" I told him.

"Aww thanks Casey" he said and hugged me.

"No problem, anything for a friend, it really is great though" I told him.

"Casey it's almost 10, better get down stairs for work" he warned me. Oh yah that's right I work here, I almost forgot.

"Ha ha okay see you" I said and walked down stairs to work. Work is easy I don't do very much and I get paid well. I hope one day I'll get into college to do accounting just like Karen does.

When I got down stairs I entered the office and Karen greeted me with a good morning, and got me started. All I'm doing today is entering deposits and stuff in the computer it takes time but it's easy.

---

"Mom?" Aaliyah asked coming into the office.

"Yes sweetie? What's wrong?" Karen asked her.

"Nothing I was just wondering if Casey can come to the mall with me today, but only if she's finished?"
She asked nervously. I was surprised actually, Aaliyah and I have yet to actually become friends. Like me and Shawn are even closer than us girls. This should be a great opportunity to get to know her. I just want to know why she wants me to come.

Karen looked at me I nodded.

"Yeah of course honey" she said to her daughter than looked my way.

"Casey do you know when you will be finished?" She asked me. I looked at the computer clicked save and close and turned back at the 2 of them.

"Actually I just finished" I smiled.
I looked at Aaliyah...

"I'll go grab my purse" I told her and went upstairs to grab it. I can't believe it, I have money to spend today. I used to save quarters and dimes I found on the ground for weeks just to buy myself a taco for dinner when Kim wouldn't feed us kids.

"Okay Aaliyah ready to go?" I asked her and she nodded, Manuel is gonna drive us to ptc, witch is the mall.

"So Aaliyah why did you want me to come with you today?" I asked her since we were walking through the mall in silence.

"I don't know, because it'll he nice shopping with a girl who knows nice clothes.... And I kinda need advice on something" she said the last part nervously.

"Aww thanks so what's the matter?" I asked her.

"Ooo can we go into forever 21?" She asked excitedly.

"Yeah sure" I said and followed her into the store.

Aaliyah said she was looking for something specific, just a few cute long sleeved shirts for the fall with is in less than 2 weeks. This summer is just flying by.

"So Aaliyah you needed advice?" I asked while going through a rack of sweaters.

"Yeah... Do u have a boyfriend?" She asked randomly.

"Nope I use to, a long time ago though" I told her.

"How long did you guys date for?" She asked.

"We dated for 6 months over a year ago" I told her. I'm kinda wondering why she wants to know about my love life.

"Wow that's a long time.." She said surprised.

"Yeah it is" I agreed.

"So um I like a boy that lives on our street, he's gonna be in my class this year. I just want him to like me back and wanted you to help me" she explained. Ok so she needs advice on how to get a boy to like her.

"Well Aaliyah your beautiful so he'll have no problem thinking your pretty, but you want him to like you so... First you have to find a common interest. After that you guys will start talking more and more and soon enough become friends, you can also be friends with his friends and that'll make you guys closer. And maybe than he'll like you" I explained to her my strategy on how to get a guy to like you, like getting Shawn to like Casey.

"That's gonna work?" She asked.

"It just might. Hey do you like this?" I asked holding up sweater I front of her face.

"Oh yah it's so cute! Thanks Casey" she said and we skipped to the other side of the store to look for more stuff.

I know Aaliyah is a little too young for a boyfriend I mean she's only 11 but it'll still be nice to see her with a boy it'll be adorable.

Friends with Aaliyah, checked off my personal list! Yes!

Authors note- hello everyone the next chapter of this will be boring ok but I'm also just trying to get through some stuff in the story to get to the good stuff. So enjoys please vote and comment love you all maybe I'll get the next chapter up this week since I'm finally on Christmas break!!!