Number 3 and 19, check!

Chapter 33

"So how was the spa day?" Shawn asked as I entered the house. Monica and I spent almost the whole day at the spa. we got massages, manicures, pedicures, and a relaxing face mask treatment sort of thing. It was really fun and a nice change to relax in that sort of way.

"So relaxing Shawn, you should so come with us next time!" I gushed.

"I think I'll pass on that one" he smiled as we walked up the stairs together.

"Oh really? Have you ever gotten a massage? A real massage?" I asked.

"No" he answered simply.

"Well then you need to come with us next time cause it was amazing" I explained.

"Ok how about I'll come with you next time if you come with me tomorrow afternoon?" He inquired.

"What's tomorrow?" I asked.

"I'm taking you on a date" he announced as we got into his room taking a seat on the bed.

"Aww hoooowww sweet" I said yawning.

"You're tired" he guessed.

"Yeah well when you spend an hour getting a massage, the next hour in a hot tub, and then the hour after that sitting in a lawn chair with a exfoliating face mask while getting a mani pedi you'd be tired too" I explained.

"I thought you said it was relaxing" Shawn pointed out.

"It was, I guess it was too relaxing" I said laying down.

"So Mrs. sleepy head will you join me on a lovely date for tomorrow?" He asked.

"K" I said simply.

"Wow usually a girlfriend would be more enthusiastic about a date with her amazing boyfriend" he laughed laying down next to me.

"I would be babe buuuuuhht I'm tired right now" I spoke with another yawn.

"Ok well I'll wake you up tomorrow morning like I almost always do and yeah stuff" he said and planted a soft peck to y forehead.

"K" I said before I felt myself drift in to a sweet slumber.

__________________________________________________________

"So where are we going?" I asked stumbling with every step I took.

"I told you already, it's a secret," he said leading me a couple of steps further. He said he wanted to surprise me on our date so he blindfolded me for the 'full effect'. Now he's walking me to wherever we're supposed to be. I hope I'm not over dressed. I'm wearing a white dress with long lace sleeves that finishes right above the knee. I bought it last week when Karen, Aaliyah, and I went shopping as a girls bonding kind of thing.

"Ok, are we at least close?" I asked.

"Very." He let go of me.

"You can take the blindfold off." He added. I reached behind my head and felt the silky material, grabbed two loose strings and untied the blindfold.

I looked around me, I was standing in front of this large black building with one simple beige metal door in front of me. Oh and Shawn, he's nowhere to be seen. He must've gone inside but why would he just leave me here then?

I grabbed the handle of the door and opened it. It's dark inside and once the door shuts it'll be completely black so I should try and find my way around with the little bit of light I have now.

So far it looks like an arena; like a theatre arena where people preform plays and stuff. It's full of velvet red seats and there's a small stage a few feet away from me and... Now I see nothing.