Welcome back Casey (epilogue)

Chapter 39-
Epilogue

Aaliyah's P.O.V

I looked up from my phone to my mom as she paced back and fourth in the waiting room.

I pulled out my left ear phone out my ear. I was listening to Shawn's 3rd out of 5 albums he's recorded in the last ten years.

"Mom would you stop pacing, I bet they're fine" I told her.

"Yeah I know, but this is just so exciting" she gushed.

"Wow that's something you'd never expect to hear at a hospital" said a familiar voice. I looked over my mom and there he was!

"Joey!" I shrieked.

"Aaliyah quiet, we're in a hospital" my father reminded me.

"Sorry" I whispered and he went back to reading his magazine.

"My god I haven't seen you in forever" I complained hugging my boyfriend.

"I know babe sorry, I've been busy" he said.

"I know, life of a photographer gets tuff" I spoke sarcastically.

"Haha" giggling is heard from behind me. Joey looked past me at whoever was laughing.

"Hey Ian, it's nice to see you again" he said throwing him a small wave.

I honestly can't believe everyone is here. Mom, dad, me, Laura, and Randy of course. Mikey, Joey, Ian, Matt and Moni all came too. Guess this one itty bitty little thing is actually a big thing to everyone.

"Hey Matt, Moni congrats on getting married and stuff" Joey said grabbing the seat next to Moni.

"Aaliyah look!" Mikey said. I walked over to him, sat next to him and asked him what I was looking at.

"This magazine rated you most beautiful model in all of Canada" he told me.

"Oh yeah my manager told me that, and I only look 'so good' because of my wonderful photographer" I said pointing over at my goofy boy friend.

"Um, the Medes family and friends?" A lady in a blue nurses uniform asked. We all looked up at her.

"Yes?" my mom asked her.

"You can go in now, room 226 and only 5 people at a time please" she announced.

"Laura and Randy are already in there so me, mom, dad, Mikey, and Ian will go first" I suggested. Everyone agreed and we headed to the room.

Mickayla's P.O.V

"Okay so how do I look?" I asked Shawn. Everybody is about walk in and see us. I don't want them to see the monster I've become after going through one of the toughest things ever.

"Kayla honey, you just had a baby, I don't think anybody is going to care about how bad or good you look" Laura said.

"Oh wow thanks mom" I said to her. That's right I call her mom now. She basically is, I mean she adopted me years ago and owned me for like a year and then i turned 18 and became a legal adult.

"You look as gorgeous as always babe" Shawn flirted. Shawn and I obviously stayed together. We luckily ended up finishing my list and now own a male black Labrador named River. He's usually an outside dog but we let him in the house occasionally. Shawn and I got married 4 years ago when we were both 23 years old and today we had our first kid of probably like 3 or 4.

"Give her here" I told him as he held our baby girl in his arms singing one of his songs to her.

Shawn is still very popular he has 5 official albums and is coming out with another very soon. He has sold billions and billions of CDs all over the world. I've helped him a lot with the success of these albums since I wrote half the songs on each album. I actually have even done a couple duets on 2 out of the 5 CDs. It's incredible how far he's come! He's preformed in almost every single country on the planet and of course I go with him everywhere.