Lost

Chapter 37-

"There been any news yeeeeett?" Shawn asked with a yawn walking into the living room. Matt and I were watching the news on T.V.

"Yeah last night your mom reported you missing, and suspected you'd be with me. So they checked my foster home and obviously I was gone so now they're on the search for us" I explained.

"Any good news?" He asked.

"Yeah Kim's in prison!" I said.

"Really?" He asked with a grin.

"No, but she should be!" I stated.

"Well good morning" he said jumping over the couch to give me a good morning kiss.

"Oh look there's Mikey. Of course they'd ask him where we might be" I said.

"It's okay at least he didn't get caught for all that fake shit he made for Casey" Shawn said.

"That's true!" I smiled. It kinda really badly hurts to smile with my face cut up and shit.

"Who's Mikey?" Matt asked.

"My best friend" I answered.

Lucky for us Mikey is saying he hasn't seen us at all when he just dyed Shawn's hair. But I know he wouldn't say anything anyway.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 weeks and we're still here! Karen is going insane looking for Shawn. And the whole country thinks I'm a criminal and I kidnapped Shawn. Truth is Shawn kidnapped me duh lol.

Right now Shawn and I are on our bed I'm lying beside him as he continues to write for this album he probably won't release until another year or so.

"Got something good yet?" I asked sitting up.

"I got you" he flirted while writing a couple words down.

"Yeah you do, and I got you" I said lifting his face to mine and planting a soft kiss to his lips.

"I love you, you know that?" He asked.

"Yeah and I love you" I smiled.

"I can't do this anymore. My brain hurts" he said putting the guitar down next to our dresser and stacking the papers on top of it.

"Can you do me?" I questioned flirting.

"I don't know, let me check" he said opening the bed side table.

"Look at that! I can" he said throwing a golden condom packet at me. Oh my god, this is actually happening!

"Ow" I said. It hit me in the face.

"Sorry" he said starting to kiss me taking the condom packet back into his hand.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ha ha wow!" Shawn said.

"I know" I smiled snuggling into him more.

"I didn't hurt you too much did I?" He asked hugging me tighter into his chest.

"No, I mean yeah it hurt but I love you and that's all that matters right" I said.

"I love you too!" He said and kissed my forehead. This reminds me of the night we went camping! What an amazing night.

"Kayla have you ever? You know like before me?" Shawn asked. I haven't done anything I did today before Shawn. To be honest I'm glad my first was with Shawn, with somebody I love. I didn't think Shawn would want anything like this until like marriage or something but I guess because we're so in love he doesn't care.