Caught!

Chapter 35-

"No ones home today?" I asked as Shawn and I walked through the front door of the house.

"Nope, so we could be us as us without worrying about getting caught" he smiled grabbing my face, and kissing me while shutting the front door with his foot.

He brought me into the kitchen without breaking our kiss.

"Ahem" we heard a cough, we pulled away immediately.

"Shit" I whispered.

"Mom, mom please don't get mad okay, I know you said you didn't want us dating, but I love her" Shawn rushed.

"Yeah and I'm so sorry I know I said I would obey every rule but it just happened wait? Did you just say that you love me?" I started but then looked at Shawn asking him that question.

"Yes, I love you" he said looking into my eyes.

"I love you too" I said smiling.

"Excuse me you two?" Karen asked and our attention snapped back to her.

"I'm not as mad about this as I am about the lack of truth I've been hearing from you guys and for that, you are going back home Mickayla" Karen said.

"What? Wait did you just call me Mickayla?" I asked her worried.

"That is your name isn't it Mrs. Parker?" I heard a familiar voice say behind me.

I really didn't want to turn around and didn't need to, to know who it is.

"Uncle Tom?" Shawn asked.

"How did you guys find out?" Shawn inquired.

"I am an officer! I know investigators" Officer Munc reminded him.

"Oh yeah, well what are you going to do now?" Shawn asked.

"I'm going to take Mrs. Parker back home" he said grabbing my left wrist first then my right and hand cuffed me.

"No, please don't, please officer Munc, please don't take me back" I pleaded starting to cry.

"You know Mickayla I always catch you. Always! Isn't that funny?" He asked.

He started pulling me towards the door.

"Shawn!" I called.

"Uncle Tom stop please" he yelled.

"No Shawn. She has to go back where she came from" he yelled back.

"She doesn't belong there Tom, what did she ever do wrong?" He inquired.

"She's a criminal Shawn, she's a bad person, she's a bad influence" he lied.

"No she isn't she's the best friend I've ever had, Uncle Tom please don't take her away from me. Can't you see that I love her? he questioned his uncle. I cried even harder.

"Sorry Shawn, she's going home!" He said pulling me outside to his car
complete with the flashing lights and everything.

He put me in the car and got into the front.

"Uncle Tom she's already home. Please don't take her away!" I heard Shawn yell through the windows of the car.

Tom just waved goodbye to Shawn and pulled out of the drive way. This heartless asshole.

"I love you!" He yelled to me and Tom drove us off.

"I hate you" I mumbled to Tom still crying.

-------------------------------------------------------

Officer Munc pulled me outta the car and unlocked my hand cuffs. We're standing right in front of a place I almost forgot. My foster home. I thought this would never happen to me. I thought I would've made it till the day I turned 18 but I guess not. I have to live in this hell till that day, but luckily for me it's only 1 year away. I still shouldn't have too though. Kim treats me and the other kids like shit. Mostly me though, she's hated me since day one! I never knew why.

We walked up to the front door and Tom had a really hard grip on me so I could hardly move. He knocked on the door.

"Kim, look who I found" he smiled at her once she opened the door. She looks the same she did months ago when I left, like the wicked witch of the west.

She looked at the two of us confused, probably because I don't look like Mickayla any more.

"It's Mickayla" he said simply.

"Mickayla?! Oh my god girl, get in here where have you been?" She asked. She acts like she's actually concerned, it's all acting for her so she doesn't look like she treats all us kids like crap.

She pulled me inside and hugged me, but I pushed her off.

"Believe it or not but she's been with my very own nephew! I didn't recognize her the day I met her though, that's why it took us a long while to find her" Munc explained.

"Oh well thank you so much Tom, we'll see you soon" she said and slowly closed the door.

When she finally shut and locked the door she turned to me with a sinister look on her face. Oh here we go, I'm about to get it.

"You little cunt. What the fuck were you thinking, you knew that when you got back here I would punish you so hard! Well now it's gonna be worse" she announced pulling up her right hand. She slapped me right across the face. She's done this many times before so it didn't even strike me too much. I didn't even shed a tear. I just looked back at her with a straight ace like nothing happened.

"I wish I could kick you out, I've hated you since the very first day I came here!" She yelled. She grabbed a hold of my ear and pulled me into the kitchen, I didn't make a sound. I won't let Kim hurt me, I will never give her that satisfaction though she won't stop until I do give it to her.

She stopped me at the counter opened up a drawer in the kitchen pulled something out and then slammed it shut. She turned around to reveal a knife in her hands. It wasn't big like a butcher knife but wasn't small like a simple dinner knife it was kinda like a steak knife.

She grabbed my head and slammed it down on the counter and held me there. She then took the knife and poked it into the skin of my face dragging it across my cheek drawing blood. Now I'm not gonna lie this is the most pain she's ever put me through so I did let a couple of tears spill as I screamed in pain.

"I hate you" Kim said pulling my head back up by my hair.

"Yeah well the feelings mutual bitch" I remarked.

She dragged me by hair all the way up the stairs to my old bed room and threw me to the floor, where's my furniture?

"I hope you fucking die in here!" She snarled slammed the door shut and I heard the click of the lock she put on my door. No problem there's a window. I looked over at the window. Oh smart she put steal bars across it!

I looked down and noticed how much I've already bled all over the floor, it looks like I'm loosing a lot of blood!

Authors note- Early, really fucking early so you're welcome. Thanks to whoever said happy birthday it was incredibly nice of you! I had a very awesome birthday and whatever. Um I hope you enjoy this chapter... Guys the story is almost over I'm crying but don't worry because I'll be working on the one I already started called forever and always it's a Taylor Caniff fan fic and I'll also be working on a jack and jack fan fic that I can't wait to premiere!!! Comment one guy you really want me to write a fan fiction about and I can make you the main character as well just give me a description of y'all lol
Ps: the ex wants to get back together idk what to do ugh!
Oh....
Meryl Streep as Kim
Younger Sylvester Stallone as Officer Thomas Munc.