Date #1

Chapter 10-

"Chase, hey" I called as I spotted him in front of the Tim Hortons I first saw him at. Lucky for me I have work later so I am able to go with him this morning. It's kinda weird to be going out on a real date I haven't been on a real date in such a long time.

"Hey, how are you? You look great" he said looking at me up and down. I'm wearing a causal red summer dress.

"Thank you. I'm good. So where are we going?" I asked. I really wanna know what we're doing.

"It's a surprise, c'mon" he said holding out his hand. I was hesitant to take it at first but held his hand anyways. It's so weird all I can think about is Shawn... and Mickayla's date. I hope it goes well, I hope it goes amazing, I hope it goes... perfect.

Chase and I walked about 20 different small roads for 15 minutes before we stopped under a shady tree in the park.

"We're here" he smiled.

"And where is here exactly?" I asked.

"Our pic-nic spot" he winked letting go of my hand and reaching behind the tree and bringing his hand back to reveal a pic-nic basket.

"Aww, we're having a pic-nic, how sweet" I teased. To be completely honest I think this is one of the nicest things any guy has ever done for me. He pulled out a blanket and laid on the grass for us to sit.

----------

"Ha ha ha yes, I like him very much actually" I said to Chase about Ed. Ed Sheeran.

We had just finished having our little pic-nic and Chase was folding up the blanket. I actually had a really good time. We ate, we talked, we had fun. It was a nice date.

"I don't think he's that good" Chase said witch kinda pissed me off because I love him.

"Well you're thinking incorrectly" I told him as my phone beeped with a reminder. I pulled it out of my pocket and read *time to pick up your wig*.

"Oh yah" I said aloud. I almost forgot about that.

"Hey Chase, could you give me a ride?" I asked him.

"Sure, my car is just waiting down the street, where to?" he asked.

"Darcy's wigs" I told him he looked confused but didn't ask any questions. He took my hand and led me down a few streets and to his car that was parked in some drive way. I'm guessing this is house... I'm hoping this is his house because why else would he park his car here.

---------

"Hi, I ordered a wig the other day to he custom made. It's under the name Mikey Feilds" I told Darcy the high pitched voiced lady at the counter.

All she did was continue to type away at her computer avoiding eye contact. She put her hand under the desk and pulled out a bag. She basically threw it at me.

"$45" she said still not making eye contact.

I gave her exact change, took my bag, and walked out of the store.

"How rude was she?" Chase said as we exited the shop.

"I know right" I agreed as we got into his car.

"So what'd you need a wig for?" he asked me.

I wasn't gonna tell him, but who cares I won't tell him who I am. Plus he won't even know who Mickayla is. He's a teenaged boy he doesn't watch the news unless forced too.

"I'm In a play next week, and I need to look the part to okay the part" I told him.

"Oh cool, can I see it on you?" he asked.

"Ummm okay" I answered. I tied my hair back and messily put the wig on my head.

He looked at me amused for a second but than his expression changed to a questioning one.

"You know who you look like?" he asked and I immediately took the wig off.

"Who?" I asked worried wishing he won't say me.

"You look like that foster kid that ran away from her foster home. I think her name was Melisa or Mickayla or something" he said.

"I heard the story at work, they always play the news there" he added.

"Oh really? So I look like a foster kid runaway?" I asked jokingly.

"Ha ha no, you look... beautiful"

Authors note- sorry for the short and shawn less chapter but I will be updating a lot more frequently soon. I have amazing news... for me... I went to the next star finale on Sunday to see Shawn preform and it was the best day ever because I got so close to Shawn that it was unbelievable. I even got to meet one of my favorite bands. my friend and I sat almost at the very front of the stage we were extremely close!!! And to add on to that guess who was sitting behind us... none other than Shawn's family themselves. I didn't get to speak to Aaliyah or Shawn's parents but I did end up talking with his cousin and his aunt for about a minute and they are super sweet people. Lastly I finally found out Shawn's parents names and will be able to change them to what they really are now so yup best day of my life anyway why not tell me ur experiences with Shawn or whoever please vote comment and follow much love see you soon mwah, you can see pics on my Instagram and twitter @soniataylowgomes on ig and @soniagomesss on twitter.