Timmy's date

Chapter 6-

"Ok here I go, I'm going inside" I whispered to myself as I arrived outside of the front door of Tim Hortons. I only left the house about 20 minutes ago tower Shawn here I'm so nervous, but I'm still not gonna tell him it's way to risky at this time.
Maybe I'll just keep showing up everywhere he wants to meet Mickayla and make him like Casey instead so it's easier for me. I'll always like Shawn but I can't be with him if I'm Mickayla, like I said too risky. As Casey, it's a different story a better story well except for the mom rules but you can't stop us from liking each other no matter what.

I'm wearing the same thing I was before except I put on a pink sweater and changed into pink converse. It's kinda chilly on some summer nights in Canada, this just so happens to he one of those nights.

I walked inside pretty confident and saw Shawn right away sitting at a both on the corner of the restaurant. I turned away quickly cause I want him to "see me first" so it lookalike I didn't know he was gonna be here. I walked straight into the line to get a drink and maybe a snack too.

"Can I help the next costumer in line?" the oriental lady at the counter asked and I walked right up to her.

"Hi, can I get a small raspberry lemonade, and a... Umm, a lemon poppy sees muffin?" I asked sweetly.

"Sure, anything else?" she asked.

"Nope that's it" I answered.

"Okay that'll be $2.18, your order will be down to the left" she smiled as I handed her the exact change and made my way over to where my order will be placed. I looked over at Shawn and he's in the exact position he was a minute ago staring at his phone. suddenly I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket, I pulled it out and it was a message from Shawn on twitter.

"Here you go" I heard some say, and looked up to notice that a very attractive blonde haired boy, around my age, in a Tim Horton's uniform, push my order over to me.

"Thank you" I flirted pulling my hair over my left shoulder, grabbing my stuff and walking away. I noticed that his name tag read Chase, he's cute, but I only like Shawn.

I chose a safe seat, not too close or too far away from Shawn. I took a sip of my lemonade and decided to answer Shawn. He sent *Hey I'm here, where are you?*. So I sent back *I'm running a little bit late*. Even though the truth is I'm not coming. I put my phone down and pulled my muffin out if my extremely noisy Tim's bag.

Shawn's P.O.V

Mikayla just told she's running late, good thing I thought I was being stood up. I'm kinda nervous actually even though I've only talked to her like once I really like her, or maybe I just liked the way she kissed me. I'll find out for sure tonight!

Ugh it sounds like someone's eating I can hear that noisy ass bag. I look up to see who's playing with there bag. Oh weird Casey's here, what are the odds.

I waved at her to be friendly "Hey Casey" I said.

"Oh hey Shawn" she said and waved back. Than it just got awkward so I just invited her to come sit with me. I know Mickayla is coming soon, but Casey will probably be gone by than plus it won't to get to know her right?

Casey got up with her lemonade and whatever she was eating and walked over.

Mickayla's P.O.V

I'm kinda surprised he asked me to come sit with him and good thing my plan worked he saw me first, or so he thinks. I set my stuff on the table and sat across from him.

"So what are you doing here?" he asked me.

"Just came for a break, plus I love the lemonade here" I told him.