Night out

Chapter 12-

"Jeez dude, where did you find this girl?!" I heard Ian ask Shawn after I made yet another strike. I didn't know I was good at bowling till now. I guess as soon as I have a target, I aim straight for it and get it right on the target.

"Dude, I already told you. I found her on the street" Shawn joked little did he know that he actually did.

"Oh ha ha very funny, dumb ass" I said playfully hitting his arm.

"Oh guys foods here!" Matt said excitedly.

"Yes!" Brian cheered

I have to admit hanging out with Shawn's friends was a little weird considering they are all boys, but it was also fun. They are some pretty chill and cool guys!

-

The food we got was a plate of tortilla chips with spinach dip, a plate of plain French fries, a small plate of chicken bites, and a small thin cheese pizza.

I took a little bit of each thing I was starving. Life is starting to get so good I never thought I'd get this lucky.

I finished eating in about 5 seconds, like I said I was starving lol.

"Hey Casey?" Ian asked.

"Mm yeah" I said looking up at him, taking a sip of my coke.

"Um would you, um do you uh.... Wanna come on a um a walk with me?" He asked confusingly while scratching the back of his neck with his right hand.

"Um okay sure" I said. I don't know why he wants to go for a walk but I decided to go because being close with Shawn's friends, is like being close with Shawn so why not. We got up and changed our shoes to our regular shoes. He lead me outside with his right hand on the small of my back. The other guys were making jokes saying he likes me and whistling how immature.

Once we got outside we decided to walk the side walk around the rather large parking lot.

"Casey you're ridiculously good at bowling" Ian mentioned.

"Ha ha thanks. I didn't really know I could bowl before tonight" I told him.

"Wait what? You've never been bowling before tonight?" He asked.

"Umm yeah, I haven't been to or done a lot of things" I admitted.

"Well maybe you can make a list of of the things you haven't done that you want to do, and I'll help you with them. We can do them together" he suggested randomly.

"Like a bucket list?" I asked.

"Yeah" he said. Sounds like a fun idea. There are so many things I want to do that I haven't before, and it's nice that Ian wants to help me.

"Okay" I smiled.

"Sounds like fun" I added.

Suddenly Ian grabbed my arm stopping me from continuing walking. I looked at him confused.

"I just wanted to tell you that, you're really beautiful" Ian said... Talk about random. But it was still nice I guess.

"Um thanks Ian, that's really nice of you" I said back he smiled and we continued walking.

Author's note- hey so sorry for the short chapter but here it is yay. Obviously I've decided not to stop writing because with this list that Mickayla is gonna write is gonna be the whole outline for this story now. So please vote, comment, and follow me, thanks love u bye