Twitter

Chapter 3-

"So I emailed her your résumé, and you were hired just like that" Mikey told me while we both sat on his couch snapping his fingers on the word that.

"Really? She didn't even want to meet me first, or talk to me herself?" I asked him.

"Nope she said she had a good feeling about you" he told me.

"Okay. Can I borrow your laptop?" I asked.

"Sure but don't spend too much time on it, you're supposed to be at your bosses house at 5:00, and it's 3:00 now" he explained.

"Yes sir, oh yah and next time, tell me your plans before going through with them" I say.

"Whatever" he laughed.

"Here" he said handing me his laptop. I logged straight on to twitter. My twitter is small, I don't have that many followers, just a few nirvana fans. I do tweet about them often so some fans like to tune into my twitter. My twitter name is (Runner238) I wanted a name that really goes with me and no other word can describe what I'm always doing. The word dance could work too but runner is a better choice to me. I scrolled through many random tweets and I don't really pay much attention to them. But one tweet caught my eye and got me smirking at the laptop screen like an idiot.

"What's with the dumb grin?" Mikey asked slumping down into the seat next to me, handing me a sandwich since I haven't eaten anything today.

"He tweeted about me" I blushed.

"What? You mean Shawn?" Mikey asked surprised grabbing the laptop right off my lap, and looking at the screen himself. It's true Shawn Mendes just tweeted about me... Me! Omg. My wildest dreams have just become reality.

The tweet read *Can the girl who kissed me today please tweet me!!!* and to be honest I'm not really sure if I should. A lot of fans favorited, retweeted, and asked so many questions about the tweet. Not to mention a lot of them also tweeted him saying it was them but we all know who the real girl was!

"Sooooo? Are you gonna tweet him?" Mikey asked.

"I don't know, should I?" I asked him.

"Oh my god Kayla, of course! You might never get a chance like this again. Plus he thinks you're beautiful, and didn't try to stop you when you kissed him. He could have a little crush on you Mickayla" he explained.

"Um okay I'm not sure about the whole crush thing but I'll tweet him" I said and did exactly that.

*Hey Shawn, I'm the girl who kissed you in the street this morning* I sent. All of a sudden I got a notification and a direct message; I checked my notification first.

Oh my god no way he just followed me, oh my god what if he DMed me?!!! I checked my DMs and yup. This is the most exiting thing that's ever happened to me! The message read...

*Okay, if you're that girl who kissed me today, what did you tell me your name was, and what did you put in my pocket before you ran away?* aww he's so cute, all these fans have probably been busting his balls all day long.

*My name is Mickayla, but you short formed me Mick and I told you not to call me that. I prefer to be called Kayla. After I kissed you and before I ran away I put a $5 bill in your shirt pocket* I sent with extra information. Omg I'm so nervous.

*Wow. It's you! Why hello. Can I ask you why you kissed me?* he sent. Cool, we've got a convo going, lets not blow it Mickayka.

*I kissed you because the officers were getting close. I didn't want them to notice me, and since you wouldn't let me go I kissed you. Thanks for the beautiful comment by the way* I explained.

*Oh no problem. You truly are a beautiful girl. Why we're you running away from the cops, are you like a criminal or something?* he asked making me laugh at his criminal comment.

*Lol no, I'm not a criminal. I ran away from my foster home again, this time I actually got away. Thanks to you* I sent back. I'm having way to much fun with this, and I'm more calm than I thought I'd be. I'm actually a big fan of Shawn an we're having a normal conversation over twitter.

*Oh, glad I could help. I'm sorry for asking so many questions, but why were you running away from your foster home?* he asked. I had no problem telling him as long as he promises to keep his mouth shut.

*Can you promise to keep your mouth shut about this topic and to everyone. You can't tell anyone. I can't get caught, not this time. I've come so far an I'm not going back* I told him.

*Okay Kayla ;) I won't tell anyone, cross my heart* he sent.

*Don't make me regret this.... I ran away because I hate my foster home. Nobody there cares about me, my foster mom verbally abuses me and locks me up in my room everyday. I can't take it anymore. So I ran and now I'm here, talking to you over twitter* I sent him. I know telling him could ruin everything but on the other hand he seems like a really good guy, but than again I can't ever be so sure. I just really hope he keeps quiet and to himself, I'm pretty much trusting him with my whole life right now.

*Oh my god, I didn't realize foster parents could get away with stuff like that. I always thought they were nice people, not with kids I guess. Now Mickayla, I have one more question to ask you if that's okay* he sent.

*Well Shawn. If it was okay before it's okay now. By the way, you're right about foster parents they are nice, when other adults come into the home. But some are actually nice; some* I sent back.

*So Mickayla. My question is, would you like to go out with me tonight? As crazy as it might sound, I think you're beautiful and the kiss was amazing* With this message I was on the floor. That is just, I can't even explain my feelings right now.

*Shawn I would love to go out with you tonight, but I hardly know you* I answered.

*Oh Mickayla you know me, you told me yourself. I have never gone out with a fan before but I'd love to take you out tonight. And the whole point of a date is getting to know them isn't it? How about 7:00 tonight? Meet me at the Tim Horton's on the corner of Biff and King street for a coffee?* he asked. I'm ecstatic about this, I think I'm gonna go. I'll tell him about the whole new look thing when I get there. I really hope this works out.

*Fine Shawn, I'll meet you there tonight at 7:00. Don't make me regret this ether. By the way I absolutely loved your cover of counting stars, it's my favorite* I agreed. Oh my god it just sunk in, I'm going on a date tonight with Shawn Mendes; the Shawn Mendes!

"Wow! I leave for like 5 minutes and you've already told him your life story, and scheduled a date for tonight? Looks like someone's day just keeps getting better and better!" Mikey said from behind me.

"Yah kinda, I'm so happy" I blushed.

"Well say bye cause you have to meet your boss in half an hour here's a suit case" Mikey said gesturing to it next to the couch I was sitting on.

*Lol thanks Kayla, that means a lot. I'll see you tonight ;)* he sent. I can't believe this is happening to me ,running away is one of the best things I've ever done. Now I've met, kissed, and going on a date with my favorite YouTube artist. My day DOES keep on getting better and better!

*No problem. I currently have to go but I'll definitely see you tonight!* I sent and logged off.

I went over to the wall, my phone is full battery perfect! Now packing three garbage bags of clothes into one big suit case= fun, I think sarcastically. But it has to be done. I'm meeting my boss in half an hour, I hope she's nice and I hope everything works out perfectly.

Authors note- I have a really good feeling about this story are you guys likening so far? let me know. btw all the street names are all made up so ya. please comment your thoughts I love reading comments from people please vote comment and follow thank u