Number 1- learn to olay a cool instrument

Chapter 23-

It's been a week since we gone camping, It was really amazing and Casey had a great time. Now she wants to do it every weekend.

I can't get something certain outta my head though about that camping trip. We slept in the same tent, I kissed her... Why? I don't even know. We woke up in the position the both of us fell asleep in, me hugging her close to me, her cuddled up into my chest. I was just trying to keep her warm, I'm sure she thought nothing of it.

Monica thought it was pretty funny to take a picture of us in that position before we woke up, and sent it to me. Thank god she didn't send it or even show it to Casey though. I don't want Casey thinking I like her it could ruin our friendship and I don't want that.

"Shawn?" Casey asked knocking lightly on my bedroom door.

"Come in" I told her as I continued to stare at the plain white ceiling of my bedroom.

"What are you doing?" She asked sitting on the bed next to me.

"Just thinking" I said strumming a few cords my guitar, still staring to the ceiling.

"About what?" She asked laying next to me.

"I don't know, nothing, everything... You know shower thoughts out of the shower" I joked, she laughed.

"Funny" she commented sitting up.

I kept strumming life of the party on my guitar. I released the song a little while ago with 3 other originals, and let me just say I got some amazing feed back. My fans are incredible!

I felt Casey put her hand over mine on my guitar stopping me from continuing to play my music. She lifted her other hand and played every string by running her fingers over them.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"Number 1, teach me?" She asked and I sat up.

"This really isn't a cool instrument" I told her.

"Are you kidding, it's better then what I know how to play" she said.

"And what instrument do you know how to play?" I asked her.

"Microphone" she answered seriously. I guess that can kind of be considered an instrument.

"Ok, but it's a little bit hard" I said handing her my guitar.

"Just teach me little by little then" she said and held the guitar like any normal person would.

She looked along the neck of it and pointed to the capo.

"What is this called?" She asked.

"It's called a capo" I told her.

"And what does it do?" She asked. We have started our lesson.

---------

"Good. Now play the whole verse and course together" I told her. I thought her the first verse and course of life of the party on guitar it's been about 2 hours since we started. It's going pretty well.

"Ok here it goes" she said and started to play. She was doing good but was playing really slowly, but it's her first time she'll do better once she gets used to it.

"Good. But come here" I said and sat on the bed with my legs wide open.

Mickayla's P.O.V

"Sit here" Shawn instructed.

"Oh ok?" I question and sat in between his legs with the guitar in my hands.

"Ok I'm gonna help you play at the speed it's supposed to be alright?" he laughed.

"Yeah" I said simply, he's making me really nervous right now.

He put his arms around me and placed them on the guitar on top of my hands, and practically layed his chin on my shoulder, while trying to look over to see exactly what he was doing.

"So here, start from the beginning" he said and placed my hands correctly on the strings.

OMG he's making me nervous, he's such a little tease. Like when we went camping, he pulled me so close to him so I was warm and didn't let go until the both of us woke up. And now he's doing this ugh, how am I supposed to control myself?!

"I love it when you just don't care
I love it when you dance like there's nobody there.
So when it gets hard, don't be afraid
We don't care what them people say" Shawn sang as we played the guitar together. Wow I forgot how much I loved his singing voice.

"I love it when you don't take no
I love it when you do what you want cause you just said so
Let them all go home, we out late
We don't care what them people say" he sang again literally making my heart melt. Why does my life have to be like this why? We basically like each other living in the same house but not knowing who I am or me knowing if he could possibly like Casey ether.

"We don't have to be ordinary
Make your best mistakes
Cause we don't have the time to be sorry
So baby be the life of the party" I joined in singing with Shawn as we continued to play.

"I'm telling you, take your shot it might be scary
Hearts are gonna break
'Cause we don't have the time to be sorry
So baby be the life of the party" we sand and I turned my face to his, we're so close. This isn't fair.

"Casey, sing this next part yourself Kay?" He asked.

"Sure?" I asked confused.

"Together we can just let go
Pretend like there's no one else here that we know
Slow dance fall in love as the club track plays
We don't care what them people say" I sang then Shawn joined in for the course again.

Within another 30 seconds Shawn and I finished the song, and he relaxed his hands let go and I held the guitar and looked back at him he was still looking over my shoulder.

He looked at me.

"Casey" he said.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"You can sing!" He said excitedly jumping back. I stood up and put his guitar on the bed so I no longer had to hold it.

"What? Like I'm good?" I asked.

"Yeah! Really good" he said then ran to his bed side table and pulled out a note pad and looked over it.

"That's it! Number 6- join a talent show... Every year the day before Christmas break our school has a Christmas talent show! You should sing, I'll even sing with you, I always wanted to join but I never got the chance before" he rushed. Wow everything is started to come really easy, this is amazing!

Authors note-I know this is short and I'm soooo sorry it took me so long. I've just been going through a lot of drama in school and I even lost 3 of my best friends.
But who cares about them at least I got three amazing readers I'd like to give a shout out too so....
Thanks @gigglegeek11 for being amazing and telling me that I'm amazing too lol.
Thanks to @iluvseanmendez for your message about my fan fiction and how it's ur favorite and you're gonna start reading my other stories too. and that's pretty much all I wanted.
Last but not least thank you too @sierrgabbert55 for commenting in every chapter your comments always puts a smile on my face!