Questions

Chapter 21-

"I don't know, but what I do know is, is that we're lost now" I said.

"Well what do we do now?" I asked.

"Seriously Shawn, just call Matt and tell him that we're lost and we need him and Moni to come find us and bring us back" I told him.

"True, that went right over my head can't believe I didn't think of that" he said and pulled his helmet off and phone out of his pocket.

I pulled my helmet off and just watched Shawn on his phone.

"Hey Matt, we're lost, come help us"

"Matt?"

"Matt? We're lost"

"Hello? Hello?" Shawn asked then took his phone away from his ear.

"Let me guess, the connection is shit?" I asked.

"You guessed right. We can try finding our way back but we have a limited amount of gas left in the ATV" he said.

"Well then lets just wait till Matt decides he has start looking for us" I said and got comfortable in my seat.

"Okay. Let's talk, I wanna ask you a few questions" he smiled.

"Ok fire away" I told him.

------------

"Okay just a few more questions okay?" He asked.

"Fine go ahead" I told him, we've kinda been playing 20 questions for at least 2 hours. I wonder if Matt has even thought of looking for us at all yet.

"How did you and Mickayla meet?" He asked, ooooo good question, let me think.

"Kayla and I met in dance when we were 4 years old. After her dad died and she went into foster care she couldn't really pay for lessons anymore. So I would teach her what we learned in class every time we got together" I explained to him. In reality I thought myself how to dance.

"Oh alright, so I take it you're a good dancer then" he laughed.

"You can say that" I told him.

"Prove it" he stated.

"Come again" I asked.

"Dance with me" he said jumping off the ATV, then tapping a few buttons on his phone and his song started to play. It's called life of the party he has just released it to his fans and he's getting amazing feed back!

"Um alright then" I said. I was surprised he asked me to dance I mean what?

I walked over to him in front of the ATV and safely put my hands on his shoulders after he landed his above my waist. He wanted to slow dance... I wasn't expecting this but hey I'll take it. This is the closest I've been so far. Maybe I should show up on his next date with Kayla. Yup it's decided.

After a quiet 30 seconds I decided to break the silence.

"You have anymore questions?" I asked.

"Just 2" he smiled.

"Okay shoot" I told him.

"Okay, when you first moved in, I asked you to take a vine for me well you kinda already knew. Well were you like a big fan and only applied to be moms intern because I'm her son?" He asked.

"Um okay. No I didn't and I can't believe you would think I would do that. We're best friends now, do I really seem like a crazy fan who would do that. Lastly I was or I mean I still am a fan of yours but you must know I'm not crazy duh hello best friends" I explained.

"Yeah sorry stupid question, just wanted to see if you were like a big fan or not" he apologized.

"That's cool, big fan but better friend" I assured him.

"Ok you got, one more question" I told him.

"Ok my last question is how is it that you show up on every date that me and Kayla are supposed to go on when she can't make it" he asked genuinely. I guess it is kinda confusing I'm still showing up on thier next date though.

"Oh my god, I've never noticed that. Oh wow now that you've said that it's so weird!" I said in the best shocked tone I could.

"So it's just coincidence?" He asked.

"I guess, I'm not like stalking you I promise" I laughed. By now we were still dancing even though life of the party stopped playing like 10 minutes ago it's Jonas brothers love bug now.

"Maybe we can go camping here sometime, it seems like a good place" I said looking out at the forestry.

"You know we might be able to tonight" Shawn said. I looked up at him.

"Really?" I asked excited.

"Yeah, I think Matt has like tents and stuff in the barn" he mentioned.

"Oh my god yes" I said tightening my grip on him and hugging him.

"You are the best" I added.

"Ha ha yeah ok. Oh my god!" He said surprised looking behind me.

"What?" I said and turned around.

"That's sunset!" He spoke wide eyed.

"Whoa, how long have we been out here?" I asked.

"Like 3 hours" he answered looking at his phone and turning the music off.

"Three hours?" I asked shocked.

"Look I got a text out here, from Matt. He's coming and bringing gas then he's gonna drive us back" Shawn told me, oh thank god.

"Oh god. Wow the sunset looks so gorgeous and clear here" I spoke in awe. I jumped on top of the back of the ATV.

"Yeah, it nice" Shawn said and jumped up next to me, as I gazed at it.

----------

"I'm getting cold, how much longer is it gonna take them?" I asked Shawn.

"We're lost remember, if we don't know where we are nether do they" he replied.

"Oh right" I shivered.

"Come here" Shawn said pulling his sweater off and putting it over me. He put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him as I lay my head on his chest.

"Still cold?" He asked.

"A bit" I almost whispered as he hugged me.

Authors note- aww guys stop being cute lol so hey this is kinda early but hey that's good right so anyway I've been a but depressed for the last 2 days so it might take me a while to post the next chapter but not too long so don't stop reading lol. guys please read forever and always it's my Taylor Caniff fan fic!!! Greatly appreciated love you guys goodnight!
More characters up there
Brian as Brian
Matt as Matt
And
Lyall as Lyall :)