Let it go!

Chapter 30

"Knock, knock, knock, rise and shine girls" I heard Karen say coming in to our room and opening the blinds. Doesn't look too snowy today, good.

Aaliyah moaned and turned away from the window. Her mom just shook her many times to get her to finally sit up. I just had to wipe my eyes a little to adjust to light as soon as Karen opened the blinds.

"Oh my god mom, it's 8:00am why are we up?" Aaliyah complained.

"Just get dressed you two, we are gonna go skating in the canal today, and then we're gonna go to the ice festival, it'll be fun c'mon lets go guys" her mom explained and finally left the room.

Skating in the canal sounds like fun even though I don't know how to skate, hell I don't know how to do a lot of things. The ice festival sounds like a parade I hope there won't be that many people there otherwise I'd be to exhausted. I think I might tell Shawn tonight if I feel I should, it depends on how the day goes.

First we went out to breakfast and waited for half an hour but it was worth the wait. It was actually the best breakfast I've ever had at a restaurant.

Than next of course we went to the canal, witch is actually the river frozen over. I'm surprised it could hold so many people there is well over 8,000 people on this frozen river.

"Here you go Casey, a 7 right?" Karen asked handing me a pair of skates.

"Oh yeah thanks" I said and sat down with them to put them on.

"Ok guys we're gonna go ahead, just catch up" Manuel informed Shawn and I cause I was having a little trouble tying the skates up and Shawn had to help me. It's so embarrassing. When he finished tying up my laces he gave me a hand up, and as soon as we were on our feet I knew I wouldn't be able to stay on them. I was a little wobbly but I'm trying, I don't want embarrass myself any further.

"Casey do you even know how to skate?" Shawn asked me as I struggled to stay on my feet.

"Hell yeah Im a pro, woah. I got it" I said almost falling but catching myself before I did.

"You sure? You don't need my help? Are you 100% sure you're a pro?" He asked me many questions. I don't want him to think I can't do this I mean skating? How hard can it be?

"Yup 100%" I assured him.

"Okay lets go" he said.

"Okay, here we go" I said sliding one foot in front of the other.

"Casey, I know your lying, let me help you you're gonna fall" he said reaching his hand out to me. Aww this is the cutest thing he's so sweet and so cute.

"No Shawn I can wahhh" I said falling but caught by Shawn.

"Gotcha" he said holding me by my shoulders in front of him.

His smile suddenly just slowly started to fade as he looked down at me. God he's perfect.

Shawn's P.O.V

As I looked down at Casey's sparkling blue eyes I realized something. During the times she would just show up randomly when I was supposed to meet Mickayla and all the times we would talk about Mickayla or just spent some time together as the best friends that we are. Even last night in the sauna. I realized that I like Casey like alot more than I thought.  She's kinda like Mickayla even just looks a little different and even though I really liked Mickayla she couldn't always be there and we could never go out in public together because she didn't want to get caught. So basically I guess what I'm saying is I like casey way more than i ever liked mickayla. I just hope she feels the same way!!! And I'm not gonna be like all the other pussy guys who trick the girl into finding out, I'm gonna be straight up with her... I have faith that she might like me too. I'll tell her tonight.