Chapter 19

Suga's POV

Where the hell does that nerd live? We agreed to meet up at 9 in front of the school for the report but it's already 9:45 and she's still not here! Last night, Jungkook was so worried for Eunha. He likes her! It's pretty obvious but he keeps denying it. We took her to Asclepius's place and who would've thought that we would see Yuju there too. So they're both demigods huh?

"Tsk." This is such a waste of time! I turned around to start going back to our house when a scream stopped me. "Wait!" So she finally decided to show up. She was panting and it seemed like she was in a rush to get here.

"Took you long enough." I said blankly staring at her as she placed a hand on her chest trying to breathe calmly. "Whatever. Let's go! Your place!" She said and I shake my head. I thought I made myself clear that we were going to do it in her place. I don't want any of her goody girl-ishness stain my house.

"We can't okay? My house is not presentable and we'll definitely end up not doing anything because of my Father!" She said madly. Geez she's already so angry! Fine. We'll do it at my place!

Our house isn't far away from here so I didn't bring any car or motorcycle with me. I kept walking and didn't even look back but I can hear her panting. Well she did run to the school. "Ouch!" I slowly turned around hearing a thud behind me and her grunting in pain. She is sitting on the cemented pavement and is holding her ankle. "Why the hell are you so stupid?" I said and knelt in front of her while she glared at me. It's true though! She sprained her ankle tripping on nothing. She's stupid!

"Hop on." I said turning around and she lightly pushed me aside. "No thanks! I can walk!" She exclaimed and tried to stand up only to fall back down again. I rolled my eyes and gestured her to get on my back. Yewon eventually got on my back with shaking hands making me smile a bit. Why is she so nervous?

"Is your house far away from here?" Yewon asked and I shake my head. "It's near don't worry! I won't be putting up with your heavy weight for long." I teased earning a smack on the head from her. She's not really heavy, she's actually really light! But I still want to annoy and tease her so I said she's heavy. After a few seconds of walking, we both became silent and I felt Yewon rest her head on my shoulder. I glanced at her a bit and her nose is nearly buried in my neck and I can feel her breath against my skin with closed eyes. You've gotten so comfortable in that position huh? My heart started beating pounding, it's beating so loudly that I'm afraid she'll hear it. Shit! Why am I so nervous?