Chapter 20

Umji's POV

We already arrived at Yoongi's house and as soon as we got there, he nearly threw me to the couch. It was so rude of him but what do I expect? "Sir! What happened?" A middle aged man asked kneeling down in front of me to check my swollen foot. He was dressed so formally and I'm guessing that this guys is the butler since he calls Yoongi as sir.

"Her stupidity got the best of her!" He said and I glared at him. I breathed deeply trying to calm myself down as my nails buried on the soft couch. It's not my fault that he takes humongous steps while I have small legs! "It's not that bad but it will need an ice pack. Sheila get an ice pack right away please!" The man said calmly and a maid bowed before quickly walking out of the living room to get an ice pack. Yoongi's house is just huge! Everything looks so expensive and beautiful. It was obvious that he was rich but this was completely on another level.

"Crion, get my laptop and a spare. We'll need it for our report." Yoongi ordered blankly and Crion nodded before excusing himself. So that's his name? Quite a gentleman Crion is! Reminds me of a certain Crion in Greek Mythology. "Here Sir!" Sheila came back with an ice pack in hand and passed it to Yoongi. He took it and knelt in front of me starting to dab the ice pack on my sprained ankle.

"Oh no! I can do tha—"

"Can you shut up for a second?" He asked annoyed looking sharply at me making me shut my mouth. I don't have a choice but to watch him gently dab the ice pack on my foot. He looks so soft in that angle and his hand was light, careful not to hurt my foot further. He's not so bad after all. He's still a jerk but I guess he's human and has his soft side. "You're really clumsy—" He looked up at me, catching me stare as he treated my sprain but stopped midway. I was expecting him to tease me right away but he didn't. Instead, he stared right back at me. It wasn't blank and emotionless but I can't seem to identify what emotion is in his eyes right now. My heart started beating loudly as I stared at him feeling everything around me turn into slow motion.

"Ehem!" Our stared were interrupted when Crion faked a cough from behind us holding two laptops. We both immediately looked away and I can feel my face heat up as I looked down while Crion placed the laptops on the center table with a suspicious looking smile on his face. "Uhh shall we start?" Yoongi asked sounding awkward than usual and I nodded still avoiding to look at his eyes. I glanced at Crion and he was smiling making me shake my head. Kim Yewon you just embarrassed yourself!