Chapter 16

"Huening Kai." Chaeyoung muttered his name, Kai pushed her hand roughly and reached out his to me. "You have some nerve sophomore!" Kai ignored Chaeyoung and I hesitantly took Kai's hand. He pulled me up and picked up my stuff while I dusted my clothes.

He's awake! After that incident, he was sent to a special place where demigods are treated. It's kind of like a hospital but are made specially just for demigods. That is where Yuju is every night being the daughter of Asclepius. His only had minor cuts and a few bruises but no one seemed to know why he won't wake up, until now. Everything that happened was still a mystery and now it might not be anymore.

"Don't you dare touch her again." Kai said coldly at Chaeyoung then pulled me away. Wait Kai goes to this school too? What the heck?!

"Wait Kai you go here?" I asked letting him pull me. Students were starting stare at us and this guy still has a blank face on. He's not like this with us in the Moon Palace, he's jolly and cheerful like V. I just stayed silent until he stopped in the garden and pushed me to sit down on the bench. "Are you okay?" He sound so mature! I'm older than him!

"Yes. Thank you for saving me back there. Now answer my question! You go here?" He nodded and sat down beside me with a sigh. "Who was that girl?" I asked him and he faced me. "Park Chaeyoung or Rosé. Just don't try to get on her nerve anymore. Avoid her at all costs!" I tilted my head in confusion. So he's also telling me to avoid someone great! Well avoiding Rosé might be a good idea to begin with but why do they keep on telling me to avoid someone? "Who is she anyway?"

"She's just a regular student that acts like the Queen. She's a bully like every other Queen Bee in school dramas so avoid her! She's lucky that I saw you and not V. Older brother would never let her go just like that!" I have never cleared out our relationship haven't I? Me, V and Kai are cousins. These two have stood as my brother ever since we started working at the Moon Palace. They are overprotective, like really! I don't mind it though.

"Don't tell him." I pleaded using puppy eyes on him and he chuckled ruffling my hair. "I would not since you're using those eyes on me." He said making me smile widely. "But I'm pretty sure that he'll know soon enough." That's true. News spreads like wildfire in this school!

"Anyways, I have to go to class. You should too!" He said and stood up waving goodbye at me but before he could walk away, I already grabbed his arm. "We have to talk to you later, understood?" I said seriously and he nodded immediately understanding what I meant when I said that we have to talk to him then walked away completely. I looked around the garden realizing how peaceful it is here. I don't really go out the room much except for my vacant, if ever, I usually go to the music room or the library. It's nice outside here.