Chapter 21

It has been a full on 3 hours since we started doing the report. It was going quite smoothly as no one bothered us, not even Crion. Yoongi was also taking this seriously and I didn't expect him to cooperate with everything I say. "Young sir and miss! You should take a break." Crion said coming out from the kitchen. Great idea! My eyes were starting to itch from staring at the laptop for too long and my butt was also starting to get numb.

"Do you want to go out for fresh air?" He asked and I nodded. Yoongi and I both placed down the laptop on the table and I slowly put my foot down to stand up. My ankle is not that swollen anymore and it doesn't hurt as much as earlier. "Let's go?" Crion said and gestured us to go with him. Yoongi immediately walked away without saying a word and I followed the both of them towards the backyard.

I gasped quietly in amazement seeing the garden. I knew they were rich and I expected their house to look good but this is just wow! A garden filled with different flowers and plants on the left where a small platform with a chair and a table was set. Beside it was a small greenhouse and since it was glass all over, I could see the strawberry bushes inside. On the right, there was a huge pool! Can't go near that even if I wanted to.

I carefully walked towards the flowers and bent down a little to smell one. They smell so great! There were also some butterflies fluttering around them which made it more beautiful. "So you like flowers?" I turned to my side seeing Yoongi walking towards me.

"You could say that." I shrugged and continued to admire the beauty and smell of the other flowers. If I had a garden like this, I'd probably never go back inside the house. I'm so jealous! I badly want a garden like this one and Eunha would probably love it too. Speaking of Eunha, she still hasn't woken up after that night. V told me about it and it made me more nervous. They were the Darkness! Why of all times did they appear now? Why after 50 years? What do they even want?

"Hey that one has thor—"

"Ouch!" Yoongi wasn't able to finish his warning when my fingers already brushed through one of the plant's thorns. I was preoccupied worrying about Eunha and the Darkness that I didn't even noticed that the plant had thorns. "I told you to be careful!" Yoongi shake his head looking at my bleeding finger. He fished out a handkerchief from his pockets and wiped the blood dripping down my finger. "Wait—" He whispered and stared at the blood on my finger and his handkerchief.

"Is something wrong?" I asked when he gasped. "Yoongi." I called and reached my hand to touch his shoulder but before my fingers made contact with his skin, he growled and sharply looked at me. I gasped seeing his eyes turn red, his teeth started growing small fangs and he was emitting this dark aura. What the hell?!

I took my hand away and started walking backwards while he walked towards me. "You're scaring me out stop it!" I warned not trying to sound too scared by him. But I am! What in the moons is happening? Who are you? What are you?

"Sir!!" Crion yelled making the both of us look at him. I took this as the chance to run and reached out my hand to Crion but before I could go near him, I was tossed to the pool by Yoongi. I closed my eyes tightly feeling the wave of the water on my body, I don't sink, I float! I quickly opened my eyes realizing that Crion and Yoongi is seeing me float on water. Yoongi seemed to snap out of his trance and went back to normal, they were both looking at me shocked. "Shit." I ran. I ran away.

•~•~•~•~•

A/N: It's been a long time since I last updated. I'm so sorry! Writer's block truly got me and when I started writing the internet won't let me post anything. The signal in the Philippines sucks, you feel me? I figlia sksks chour