The Wedding!!

Days passed fastly..And Finally the most awaited day came... Marriage of Mahadev Adwait Singh and Parvati Shrinkhal Shetty..All family members of Dev came before 1 week only in Shrikrishnapur. Parvati said yes for the Marriage as her parents decision was her decision and both family exchanged the Shagun. Parvati was very happy like any other bride and indeed the most beautiful one. Though Dev refused to know any details about his fiancee, Parvati asked and came to know about Dev and she really thought that her lord Shiva has finally granted her wish and gave her a husband just like him. But little did she know that he will never love her. During her Haldi, mehendi and Sangeet she was head over heels by thinking about Dev and her Marital life, she had a rare and beautiful glow on her because of her happiness. One can say just by seeing her that she has fell hardly and deeply in love with her husband-to-be whom she never saw even once till now....

Third Persons POV
The wedding mandap was indeed a great masterpiece. The wedding mandap was decorated with rose and jasmine flowers with Parvati's favourite lotus flower at it's tip .At the centre was the Agnikund(holy fire) were Dev and Parvati will be locked with each other in an eternal wedlock for next seven births..with whom Dev will take the auspicious "Sathfere". Surrounding the mandap was the sitting table for every one attending the marriage. The arrangements was indeed royal.
Dhol..tabla..shehenai started to play...The Groom was slowly proceeding towards the mandap. Dev's outfit was golden sherwani with golden "Feta" which had hand made embroidery of sparkling stones, mirrors and diamond. He also had a sword attached to his waist which the was symbol of his legacy. He was looking the most handsome man in the world, indeed a perfect Groom, And King. Dev finally took his place near the Agnikund and patiently waited for his bride whom he is going to torture for the rest of the life. The holy Brahman started to chant mantras and perform "Hom" ( an auspicious ritual in India). After sometime the Brahman asked Shrinkhal to bring the bride to which he nodded. Then suddenly, everything seemed to be happening in a slow-motion for Dev. He heard tinkling of anklets..Next thing which he saw was something indescribable. There towards him was slowly and shyly proceeding the most beautiful women he ever has seen on this earth, for an instance he was mesmerized by her beauty. He thought they were too extreme,too opposite even in culture and even in their attires, he was wearing a Sherwani, whereas Parvati! she was wearing a South Indian style Kanchipuram saree which was red in colour with golden embroidery works. Her knee-length hair was wholly covered by jasmine garland and she wore her hereditary ornaments which increased her beauty.
She was shyly looking down and proceeding towards him..her husband she thought which made her blush more.
On the other hand, Dev thought his bride would be just like his family who are proud of being a royal and all, but all his calculations went by when she raised her blue eyes and for the first time locked her eye with her husband. One thing was clear for Dev that she was crystal clear and pure soul and too innocent. But he can't love her he thought because he have given his heart to Meera!