Outburst

After knowing the truth from Parvati's father she asked him to leave her alone for sometime as she wanted to clear her thoughts. I-I am Pari? No wonder I felt like a  deja vu when I saw the children tied up in that basement. And I still remember  Vrinda Ma telling me about how Dev ji was kidnapped and there was a small girl with him, and how he mistook Meera for that girl. I also remember that day when he kissed me forcefully for the first time being jealous of Madhav Ji. He was too disturbed that day because of that incident and had nightmare and woke up screaming Pari. I didn't knew that Pari was me thought Parvati. Life indeed had made a joke of me Parvati chuckled drily. Dev Ji thinks that I don't remember anything. But I clearly remember each and every word that he told me the other day after my surgery. He thought I was asleep, but I was wide  awake and heard everything. Thinking of which I feel like laughing like a mad women. If he did confessed to me like that, when we were married then I would have been the happiest woman in the world, but things have changed now I am no more the old Parvati. Everyone says that I have became emotionless now, everyone looks at me sympathetically. But no one tries to understand about my feelings, how much I wished to be loved by Dev ji, all my life I didn't even dare to date anyone thinking that I would get world's best husband who will love me to infinity but I never got one instead I fell for him which only resulted for my poor heart to break to such extent that it no longer trusts anyone. Do I deserve all this? Am I not worthy enough to be loved? I know Madhav Ji loves me,  but I just can't reciprocate it. I have tried a lot to reciprocate Madhav Ji's feelings for me, but every time I fail miserably. So tried from all this I escape or run away so that atleast I can have some peace. Yet again fate brought us here, when I craved for his love I didn't get any? And now when it's too late he again came... Parvati sighed and was laying down as she was sitting for hours thinking when she noticed a tensed frame standing outside her door. With one look she knew who it was.
I know you are there! You can come in, said Parvati nonchalantly. What can I do for you Mr.Mahadev? Oh! My bad! You saved me, I should be  thanking you first. You know I am not some ungrateful B**"h!
Dev was stunned seeing Parvati's new side, not that he didn't liked it. He always used to see shy, timid and submissive side of Parvati but this fiesty one was new and amused him. Pa-Parvati! Dev called softly How are you?As you can see Alive Unfortunately! What do you mean unfortunately? Parvati do you know how much scared I was seeing you like that? said Dev immediately coming beside her and taking  her hands in his, which stunned Parvati and somehow she became nervous. What do you mean? Mr.Mahadev if am not wrong I AM NOBODY TO YOU, WE ARE JUST MERE STRANGERS said Parvati stressing each and every words. Why would you be worried about me? saying she snatched her hands back. Parvati I'm sorry, I know I have done so many bad things that don't deserve any forgiveness, but I can't leave you anymore pleaded Dev while crying. I see now you have aslo learned how to cry! Parvati taunted smirking though something twitched in her heart seeing him cry, for never she had seen him this vulnerable. How badly the tables have turned now she taught. What are you sorry about Mr.Mahadev? Can your sorry make everything back to normal? Can you ease my pain? Can you erase all the humiliations which I faced because of you? Can you erase my trust issues? Can you completely treat my Depression? Can you give me back the sleepless nights I had because of the pain you gave me? Can ease all my pain when you used to beat me mercilessly? Can you heal my broken heart? asked Parvati who was now a crying mess with the beeping machine attached to her beeping continuously indicating her instable condition due to sudden outburst. Parvati Calm down an alarmed Dev tried to calm her by holding her, which inturn infuriated her more and she pushed him away from her. Don't! Don't come near me she said taking deep breaths while the beeping machine continued to make sound which alarmed the doctor and nurse as they rushed towards her room along with a worried-sick Vrinda. Parvati? Beta what happened to you? Vrinda asked hugging Parvati who was crying vigorously in her embrace. Calm down okay? Calm down! Vrinda said while caressing her face while the Doctor checked her vitals and injected something in her saline tube which calmed her and beeping sound decrease and stabilized. Once Parvati calmed down Vrinda looked around inspecting the cause for Parvati's outburst and was shocked to see her son there standing helplessly.
What are you doing here? she asked sternly. Now I understand why she was like this! Did you come here to kill here? How much more do you want to harm her huh? Vrinda asked by grabbing his collar. Why are you again and again appearing in our peaceful life? Why are you here? Vrinda stated hitting Dev continuously while crying. Vrinda Ma! Parvati called weakly. He-he was the one who saved me she said. What? Vrinda asked astonished and she looked back to ask Dev but he was no more there.

So this is how Parvati used to feel whenever I accused her of something which she never did, without asking for her explanation...Dev thought extremely hurt.

To be continued....