Moonlight Hug

Later that night....
Parvati! why did you came here? Oh Lord this girl! You are injured and can't you sit still for a while? scolded Vrinda .
Vrinda Ma I'm not a baby and I'm really fine, all I'm going to doing is serving the dinner, you know you should not spoil me this much , otherwise I will become Vrinda Ma's "spoiled brat" giggled Parvati.

I think Anjana di, our mom doesn't need us anymore, said Priyanka playfully seeing the mother, daughter-in-law duo.
Yeah Parvati is more better than you both glared Vrinda Ma playfully by pointing the spatula in her hands towards both of her daughters.
But Bhabhi what happened to you actually, I was not able to ask it earlier said Priyanka, pointing towards Parvati's head injury. Oh! That act-actually I fall down from the stairs stuttered Parvati.
You should be more careful dear replied Anjana . Yes Anjana di!

A few hours later....
What are the you doing? I'm making my bed replied Parvati. In balcony? And that too during this much cold? You only ordered me to sleep there... whispered Parvati. Do you think that I am a sadist?
Huh? I mean I ordered you to sleep in balcony that too without a blanket during this chilling cold, how cruel I must be said Dev regretfully. H-how did you even survive in chilling cold whispered Dev brokenly with tears in his eyes. I'm so cruel...
Parvati couldn't handle to witness Her Dev ji crying in front of her. She was only familiar with arrogant, cold Dev Ji who had the Aura of controlling everything around him, this vulnerable side of him was breaking her also..
Dev Ji... Parvati called him softly, which soothed his burning soul..
It's okay, as I said we can't change our past, so lets forget our past and start a new and beautiful future. And there is no need to be guilty, cause you are repenting for what you have done and I have forgiven you earlier only..so please let go all bad memories cause, it will always give us pain..so please Stop crying I hate seeing you like this.. Parvati bearly whispered the last part.. but Dev heard it and did the most shocking thing..
He hugged her.. like his life is dependent on him, he hugged her which magically soothed him, he hugged her forgetting his every miseries and even Meera..it was like there was just both of them and moon who was witnessing their bonding and showering its blessings upon them ,which in return illuminated both of them, making them look like celestial beings.

Just then, like everytime Dev's phone rings with message notification and he suddenly let goes Parvati. Parvati who was shocked by the sudden hug was also immediately brought back to reality and both of them started coughing awkwardly.

Y-You can sleep on the couch it is very big for your little frame or if you want we can share the bed? said Dev looking here and there except Parvati. No! No-no! I...I will take the couch.. thanks and good night said Parvati in a go looking down and settled in the couch followed by Dev in his bed...
Oh God! What have I done? Where was my control? It was so Awkward... thought Dev
Hey Mahadev! What happened to Dev Ji?I was so shocked and terrified. It was really awkward... thought Parvati

Both slept with a beautiful awkwardness around them and a little blush on their faces.. 😊💕💕
To be continued...