We meet Again

Each passing second was like an eternity for Dev, with his heart beating fastly, worried-sick thinking about Parvati. Akash! Transfer Madhav to the bestest  hospital in India and make sure that my brother is safe and sound commanded Dev. Yes Boss! replied Akash monotonously who was driving the car with inhumane speed. Immediately after talking with the elders of Shantibhavan Ashram Dev, Akash and his minions set out to hunt down that criminals who had the audacity to mess with people who were under the protection of Dev, they had the audacity to trespass Dev's territory and top of that injure his Brother and kidnap his lady love. Gone were the months of practice of Rage control of Dev, for now he looked like pure devil in human form. Just wait you Bastards!! You're going to see Hell today!!

Aah!! cried Parvati as a fatty man dragged her by hair ( A/N:- drawback of having long hair...my mom aslo pulls me by my hair whenever I do some mischiefs 😛)  towards their leader Raju  and pushed her as she fell at the  feet of him. Who yanked her up by grabbing her arms  forcefully. Leave me you bastard!! Not until I enjoy you baby said Raju and tried to force himself on her. No no this is not happening with me again!! Parvati feared and did the only thing which came in her mind, kneed his balls which the idiot didn't anticipate and let go of her clutching his part and crying out in pain. Master!!  cried Raju's minions Ouch!!You idiots what are you waiting for? Catch that Bitch!! I want her alive.
Parvati rushed to the basement where the kids were kept captive. Didi!! the children exclaimed with relief. She was unting the children when they heard footsteps. Didi you should go, they are very bad people I...I have seen them misbehaving and brutally killing many girls. Its not safe for you...you should go the elder one said breathing heavily. I'm not going without you all! Let them do whatever they want if that's my fate, but they can touch you only over my dead body said Parvati firmly. Just then she had a headache and she saw or more like remembered some scenes which were blurry, something similar to the situation in which she is now. A small boy and girl held captive in similar basement. Ahh! Parvati exclaimed by grabbing her head because of the headache. Didi are you okay? The elder boy asked by stabilizing her. Yes! Parvati said unsure of what she saw. Come we have to escape she reminded them and they all  escaped through the small and only window in the room. Parvati made sure all the children should get through here first, with her being the last one to go but she was not lucky as when she was about to climb two of the goons came and caught her. Didi!! The children screamed. You all go! Run!! Please !!! Parvati cried as they dragged her towards their master.
You B***h! Raju slapped her who fell down from the impact of the slap. How dare you ? Huh!!! He roared as he yanked her up. You wanted to save these worms right? he said pointing towards the children who was chased and captured by his minions. Now look what I'll do with them, I'll kill each one of them and then enjoy you he said sniffing her. No!! cried Parvati as he aimed a gun at one of children and laughed crookedly. Leave me, please don't do this!! cried Parvati as she tried to break through his iron grip on her arm which was sure to leave a bruise. Next what happened seemed like a slow motion movie for her. Raju shot the gun, at the same time she bite him and covered the children and because of which she got shot and heard the voice of someone she never thought she would hear again in this lifetime. And that was it, she  closed her eyes engulfing darkness.

Dev's POV
Parvati!! I screamed. As I reached there the first thing which I saw is that, my Parvati being shot. Without wasting any time I rushed over her as she collapsed in my arms closing her beautiful eyes. I never, ever tried to get to know about her,or  to go infront of her after our divorce as I knew I couldn't refrain myself from making her mine once again which I surely knew will be against her wish. But I always wished that if one day by chance god sends her before me I would never let her go, that I would win her over, but never in my life I anticipated to meet her like this, seriously injured, bathed in her own blood fighting for life. Destruction was the only thing going on my mind.Akash burn down each and every thing, secure the children and I WANT HIM ALIVE!! I commanded as I scooped Parvati in my arms.

To be continued...