The phone call!

Hello! Hello who's this asked a dark voice from other side. Rahul it's Dev. Oh man! It was you sorry man I couldn't attend your wedding, you know I was undercover. Yeah I understand said Dev. So! What is it? Well Rahul I need your help. What happened bro, how can I help you? Dev explain all his situation to Rahul. I still don't understand how can I be helpful to you asked Rahul. Well I want you to pretend like having an affair with my wife, so that because of being a characterless woman she will be exiled. Whoa! Bro it's so easy I will come to Sitalagarh tomorrow itself. But remember once I accept a deal if it doesn't work then I will have my way okay. I know how you deal with women, but in this case please don't even lay a finger on her. Why? You are so hellbound to get rid of her that you even chose such wicked way, but why are you concerned about her then? Because she doesn't deserve all this pain, abuse and humiliation which I am and is going to give her. She is too innocent and too pure. So please for my sake, she should be safe and sound. That is the least thing which I can do for her. Ok then, your deal is accepted. See you tomorrow then. Ok bye said Dev and cut the call. Pure and innocent girls are my weakness don't you know that my dear Brother smirked Rahul evilly.
After all his work Dev finally reached home. Today he didn't humiliate or beat Parvati, because he knew that Parvati was going to suffer more in coming days so he just ignored her. As usual, Dev slept comfortably in his bed and Parvati in their balcony. She didn't have any idea what was coming for her....

To be continued....