A loving Mother 😘

Why Mahadev? Why? What mistake did I do to get such a big punishment? I have never hurted a single soul in my whole life and here you gave me such a life. Dreaming and expecting a good family life is such a big crime lord? babbled Parvati to herself. Never in her life has anyone one laid hand on her, not even scolded her but now, her own husband beat her to such extend that her rose petals like lips were bleeding. It was winter in Sitalagarh, and she was freezing, and sleep was far away from her, how can she sleep when this much happened in just one day. Somehow after few hours how she fell asleep she didn't knew.

Next morning
It was a usual routine for Parvati to get up at 5 am, and though yesterday she barely slept she got up at 5 only. And she gently tiptoed in Dev's room and saw he that he was sleeping soundly, without making any noise and disturbing him she covered him with blanket as it was still cold and went and touched his feet by her forehead, because though Dev didn't see her as his wife, for Parvati he was her everything and most importantly her husband and even though he hates her she will only love him she thought. Then she took all her bags, from Dev's room and placed it in their balcony and started to take new clothes. She was not sure that she can use the bathroom or not, but gathering all strength she went and bathed quickly before Dev wakes-up. After bathing she came in front of the mirror attached in the bathroom to apply vermillion on her forehead, it was not like they didn't have any other mirrors in the room,she was scared to use anything that belonged to Dev.. while applying vermillion she saw reds marks on her face which was looking still afresh, she didn't know how to hide these marks, then put some face powder kept there and went to pooja room and then Kitchen.
When she reached Kitchen she saw that Vrinda was already there. Goodmorning Ma Ji! said Parvati and touched her feet. Oh my child! Don't be so formal you are just like Priyanka and Anjana for me okay said Vrinda softly to Parvati. Yes Ma Ji said Parvati and started to make tea for everyone. Beta! How was yesterday night? Did you sleep well asked Vrinda. Hearing this yesterday's events flashed in Parvati's mind and her eyes started to wet unknowingly, Vrinda noticed this and asked Parvati is there something? Did Dev made you cry ? No Ma Ji..No! Si-Dev Ji didn't do anything it is just something went in my eyes thats why. Oh! exclaimed Vrinda but she knew that something was wrong with Parvati.
Ma! No sorry Ma Ji how much sugar should be added for the tea asked Parvati. Pricking Parvati's ear playfully Vrinda said,first of all its Ma not Ma Ji and of sugar put medium ok. Yes Ma smiled Parvati. She thought beside her husband, rest everyone love her and she got a gem as her mother-in-law who treats her just like her Mother.