SURPRISE?

Parvati's POV
I woke due to the natural alarm, which is none other than the sunrays... but wait! SUNRAYS?? Oh Lord I must be late, usually I used to get up before sunrise, but today I overslept. Oh shit! I'm doomed and in hurry I pushed the big..no very big and warm teddy beside me and jumped from the bed...
AAHH!! WHAT THE....Dev roared getting up.. You look so small but really have a bulls stamina.. accused Dev.
Parvati was embrassed hearing him..But wait! How did I push him down? I pushed the teddy right?
First of all their is no teddy in this room, and the teddy you are talking about is me..said Dev smirking.

Authors POV
Parvati now turned red as tomato as she said everything out loud... But wait! how did I end up on your bed, when I clearly remember sleeping on the couch?
You had a nightmare and was having panic attacks, so I made you sleep on the bed, to comfort you.. stated Dev softly.
O..Ok! And thank you for helping me said Parvati smiling, and I'm sorry to bother you, I know you don't like to share the bed with any other women other than Meera...so I'm sorry.. whispered Parvati pained.
Why does my heart beats so madly whenever I see her sinfully beautiful smile. (A/N: I know I'm being too overly descriptive😜) and why is she saying sorry? Are you gone mad or what? You only warned her being the slave to you and all and their is no other women for you other than Meera!! And you expect her to be all lovey-dovey with you? mocked my conscience.. Seriously is it seriously my "Mind" or my"Enemy". But whatever I really had a good sleep yesterday after an eternity, with her being in arms... Wait Dev what the hell seriously happened to you? YOU ONLY HAVE ONE WOMEN! YOU ONLY HAVE MEERA IN YOU HEART, ONLY MEERA OKAY?? I reminded myself.. I think I should really keep a healthy distance with Parvati..I thought.

A Few days later...
Everything was going on smoothly with Parvati and Dev, even though Dev used to keep a safe distance between them because he was scared that he will develop stronger and stronger feelings for Parvati if he got to know moreabout her..
As usual every night Parvati has nightmares of that incident, first two days she ended up in the bed with Dev, but really felt that she was being a burden to him and he was doing so out of sympathy and because of his guilt. So she asked him to wake her up if she has a nightmare and don't let her sleep with him, to which obviously Dev didn't like the idea as whole day he distanced himself from her and used to cherish the moment when she comes in her arms, not that he likes her having nightmare and he feels extremely guilty seeing her struggling and suffering because of his deeds. But eventually Parvati made him accept her decision by stating that, if not I will sleep in the balcony, or any other rooms and will ask Vrinda Ma's help regarding this matter.. which worked and he let her sleep on the couch only, because he didn't want to intervene his Mom in this as she was still giving him cold shoulder and had not yet forgiven him.

Dev Bhai and Bhabhi both of you are summoned by ours elders..said Priyanka in an overdramatic way. And the way she was giggling Dev knew its not a good news for them.
Fine.. we'll come...what thriller surprise is waiting for me this time sighed Dev and faceplamed himself, for having such a family which like to give dreary "surprises"..note the sarcasm...

So my, beloved readers what do you think the surprise would be?