Parvati Know's?

Shrinkhal Ji! What happened? Why are you looking so pale? asked a worried Adwait seeing Shrinkhal sweating badly clutching his heart with a pained  expression on his  face. Why? Why can't have a peaceful life Adwait? What grave mistakes have we done in our past lives that we are suffering like this now? Wasn't it  enough that we are suffering now... even my children. Children? asked a perplexed Adwait. What-What is going on? Did something again happened to Parvati? or Gauri? asked Adwait restlessly. Adwait I am a bad parent- no we-we are bad parents. We-we failed to protect them. We failed to protect our children said Shrinkhal grabbing Adwait's hands for support. On seeing how badly Shrinkhal was shaking Adwait made him sit on the nearby chair, taking a seat himself. Shrinkhal calm down okay...just relax and tell me everything. I promise you that I'll do everything in my power to solve this problem. This is were we failed Adwait!! chocked Shrinkhal. We didn't fulfilled our duties as parent's. No matter how much grave mistakes  our children do we must punish them , make them understand, forgive them and lastly hold them dearly to our side so that they don't have to take the dark path again. So that they aren't left out alone , with no one to show them the right path. Preventing them from destroying themselves. But what did we do? asked Shrinkhal tiredly. Wait! wait! I think this conversation should end here said Adwait knowing well it was about Dev as slowly rage built within him thinking about his son's deeds. Let me tell you Shrinkhal he deserves each and every punishment which I gave and no way in hell am I going to forgive him, said Adwait firmly. Will you forgive him, after his death? asked Shrinkhal quietly. There was pin drop silence for a few minutes as Adwait couldn't process the question asked by Shrinkhal. What do you mean ? was the only reply Adwait could utter as dread filled his heart. Your son...No "our son" .....Dev he committed suicide whispered Shrinkhal painfully. Suicide? both Shrinkhal and Adwait was startled  hearing Parvati's voice. Vrinda was taking Parvati out for a walk and  as both ladies came out from the hospital ward they saw the two men in serious discussion, one with pained expression and another completely clueless. But when they heard their discussion both ladies couldn't move  from there, as if they were rooted in that place. By the end of their revelation made by Shrinkhal, Vrinda was crying silently for her son, where as for Parvati it felt as if her life was sucked out of her. Baba....Baba please tell me where is my Devji? He is safe right?  asked Parvati kneeling in front of her father crying breathlessly. Beta...Beta, calm down said Adwait by caressing her head as she was on the verge of having a panic attack. No! she screamed removing Adwait's hand from her head. Please I'm begging you Baba, Parvati broke down. He...He is in this hospital only. In  I.C.U ....the rest was not heard as Parvati pluck off and threw the saline injected on her hand, as it was preventing her from running. Every other patients and the nurses even Akash was stunned and shocked to see Parvati running like a mad woman towards the I.C.U ward with blood dripping from her hand, blood shot eyes, crying hysterically and with a  dreadfully beating heart which was filled with unimaginable fear and pain of losing her love, her husband, her Dev Ji.

                                                                                                                                        To be continued....................