Nightmare

Parvati's POV
I was running through some dark alley, dogs were barking dangerously everywhere around me and someone, No! they were many of them, I can't see their faces, they were wearing royal outfits of ancient times and chasing me.....They then threw a spear like thing towards me, I dodged it, but it scratched my upper arm and was bleeding very badly.. Suddenly I was bleeding everywhere, my forehead, hands, legs, stomach everywhere and their steps were nearing me though I was running as hell, but suddenly I saw silhouette of a man..D-Dev Ji? Parvati! Yes it is Dev Ji's voice, but why does it sound as if he is in immense pain? PARVATI!!! DEV JI!!! I'M... COMING...and I runned even faster and hugged him tightly....
PARVATI... why is this voice sounding creepy and giving me goosebumps? Slowly when I looked up, I saw that it was Ra-Rahul!!!
Come here baby why are you running away from me? Let me taste you my beautiful and sexy Bhabhi!! Saying this he tore my blouse and started to touching me again!!!No! Please leave me I cried, but he didn't care he was dragging me somewhere and threw me on a bed and started to tear my remaining clothes and was roughly kissing me, I was crying hardly..But suddenly the door burst open and Dev Ji came to resuce me, but suddenly the people who were following me earlier came and...and they killed Dev Ji..they shot him..NOOOOO!!!!.....
PARVATI... PARVATI!!! Dev Ji was shaking me...

DEV'S POV
I was sleeping peacefully, but was awoken by some voices, on looking I saw that Parvati was saying something in her sleep,at first I thought she may have the habit of talking while sleeping, but when I focused more, I was horrified and again regretting my deeds.. she was keeping on saying that Don't touch me, leave me.. Maybe today's event has made a huge impact on her.. ofcourse you Jerk! mocked my conscience.
Parvati! Parvati I tapped her cheeks, but she didn't woke up but suddenly she Screamed and woke up with a jolt...she was breathing heavily.. and suddenly she hugged me...2nd hug of the day 😲 I was too shocked to react but she started sobbing, which turned into loud wails from a broken soul, I too hugged her tightly and tried to comfort her, I think she had a very bad nightmare..
Shh.. it's okay Parvati, it okay I said cuddling her more into me. Drink this I said handing her the jug of water. She drank it as if she was thirsty for years..I removed the hairs that were blocking her view, What happened Parvati? Don't be scared okay I'm here, no ones gonna hurt you okay? I asked by cupping her face. They..they tried to kill...kill.... and then she became unconscious...I then placed her safely in my bed next to me and cuddled her so that she won't have another nightmare. I have never thought that other than Meera any other women would sleep in the same bed with me. But whom should I blame when all this happened just because of me.Why God? Why did I do that to her? I can't see her like this, it's hurting me too for an unknown reason..when I looked down I saw she was now sleeping peacefully in my arms, without any concern, without any worries. How can she lay beside a monster like me who always tried to hurt her, without any worries? She was really looking like a pure, innocent angel descended from heaven under the moonlight, she is indeed a rare and true beauty ... and more beautiful than Meera..Why the hell am I comparing them? What's wrong with me? As I was in my thoughts she suddenly hugged me more tightly..and without thinking I kissed her forehead and fell into deep slumber after a long time...
To be continued....