A little Spark!

Go Beta and give this to Dev and wake him up said Vrinda to Parvati and placed a cup of tea in her hand. Be careful beta it's really hot ok! Yes Ma replied Parvati. Though she agreed to give the tea to Dev in front of Vrinda, she was really scared about thinking what will be Dev's reaction if she wakes him from his sleep. But she can't keep the tea also like that,if the tea gets cold then she will have to face another consequences thought Parvati. So without any further delay she went towards Dev's room. When she entered Dev's room she saw that he was already awake and was just coming from the bathroom. T-Tea stuttered Parvati by forwarding the tea in her hands towards Dev. SHOULD I STRECH MY HANDS TILL THE DOOR? COME HERE AND GIVE!! shouted Dev. Y-yes replied Parvati quickly and immediately went near Dev and served him his tea. Dev took one sip of tea..This girl really has magic in her hands even the tea tastes very good thought Dev to himself. You made the tea? asked Dev blankly. Y-yes Sir replied Parvati too scared. Ouch! exclaimed Dev.. What happened Sir asked Parvati panicked. See for yourself saying this he threw the very HOT tea on her face. AAAHHH!!! screamed Parvati, because of yesterday beatings her face was already swollen and now this hot tea, she was screaming in pain and crying uncontrollabling . Dev harshly pulled her and pushed her face in the sink and let cold water to soothe her face. Parvati was shocked at the same time confused by his behaviour. You know I am not such a bad person, My mother has thought me that I should soothe my wife's pain mocked Dev. He again pulled her hair tightly and said in a deadly tone by leaning more near her face that I don't want everyone to notice your marks that's why I did this, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered. Saying this he pushed her harshly in the bathroom, because of which she loose her balance and her head hit on the sink and started to bleed.
Parvati was really scared and sad, she couldn't control her tears thinking how her life had turned drastically. Are you going to sit there the whole day asked Dev, who was now only in his towel as he was going to bath. Or are you planning to bath with me asked Dev with an evil glint. Hearing this Parvati was shocked and suddenly stood from there and started to go outside,but Dev suddenly pulled her by her hand, now her back was facing Dev he leaned more towards Parvati, their bodies were touching each other and Dev can easily sense that Parvati was very scared by their proximity. Where are you going wife said Dev inhaling her hair, aren't you my wife, shouldn't you be doing your wife- duties mocked Dev. Even though Dev was teasing her,he too felt as if he is loosing his mind by their proximity and he too didn't know why is he doing this. But he came out of his trance when his phone ringed. Immediately Parvati escaped from their, and unknowingly Dev smiled seeing her behaviour. He picked up his call and hurried to see his Meera.