Puppet!

Parvati woke up with a jolt when a jug of cold water was thrown on her face by none other than Dev. Get up! you good for nothing b***h! said Dev and harshly dragged her limp body by pulling her thick long hair till bathroom and pushed her harshly, as it left traces of blood being dragged on the floor of white marbled tiles. Well when Dev woke up he was astonished to see the sight of Parvati being beaten black and blue as well as almost covered in her own blood, and felt too hurt and guilty seeing her state, but when he recalled everything the situation was back to square one with Dev having pure hared and anger for Parvati and he again started with his torture and insult session.

Bhabhi! you are wearing  an Anarkali suit ?(An anarkali is a dress-like garment that consists of a long frock style top which creates a flattering flowing silhouette)I have never seen you in any other dresses than saree. I must say you look great in every attire said Priyanka. That's because I told her to, your Bhabhi is apparently of your age at least she should wear Anarkali or Suits, it's too old fashioned nowadays to wear Saree's am I right dear? said back hugging parvati and kissing her forehead. Ewww..Dev Bhai do your PDA's inside your room. Why? can't he kiss his own wife? And why are you even standing as a third wheel between them ha? asked Vrinda  pricking  Priyanka's ear who was happy and contented to see her children happy and loving each other without knowing that all of this was a facade and Parvati was literally scared to death by Dev's proximity and she wore this as per Dev's instruction to cover her scars and bruises. Ok now I'll leave for office bye Ma! Bye sweetheart he said gritting his teeth. 

Meera! you can't do this to me sobbed Dev. No Dev I can't be with you! Not after happening this much, not after sacrificing my child's life. Here I'm living in hell and there she is living like a queen. WHY? screamed Meera. So I-I'm breaking up with you. I can't handle anymore loss. So please Meera joined her hands in front of Dev with unstoppable tears in her eyes. Please don't do this to me, I promise..promise to to make her pay for what she did. And how are you going to do that?  mocked Meera. You will do nothing...like always you will stay silent sobbed Meera. I'll be back in your life only when she also goes through the same situation as me stated Meera with pure hatred. What do you mean? whispered Dev astonished by her demand. Yes! Dev she should know the pain of what a mother goes through when her child is being killed in her own womb. Either make her infertile or impregnate her and kill the child the same way as she did with our's  demanded Meera like a mad woman. WHAT? Meera have you lost it?I'm not a monster neither are you!  What are  you even saying do you understand? bombarded Dev. And what about our child Dev? Oh! I forgot you yourself didn't wanted my child then why be bothered right? MEERA! Either do as what I say, take revenge for our baby's death otherwise forget me said Meera harshly. Leave if you don't intend to do anything I want to rest replied Meera by turning her back as Dev left angrily from there. 

Hello! Did you get what I asked you to? asked a female voice from the other side of the phone. Yes dear everything's perfect its just he have to fall in  our trap smiled evilly the  man who was talking with the woman. Ok bye he came! Good luck ! and the call was hanged up. A few hours later...Inside a pub Dev was their accompanied by his friend David who was listening to the problems and grievance of his half drunk friend Dev. She...she said that..she is breaking up with me slurred Dev crying like a small child. I can't...I can't live without her..because of that Pavati everything is ruined saying this Dev attempted to stand but he slipped and David caught him and made him sit on his seat. Then he signaled one of the bartender to give Dev another shot and when the bartender  passed it David put some powdered substance in his shot and forwarded it to Dev. Here! take it and let all your emotions out  encouraged  David. What Meera said is also right Dev, and it will be also like killing two bird's with one stone. Meera's revenge  also will be executed as well as she will be exiled also due her infertility. Think about it man! saying this David patted Dev's back. Come now it's late I will  take you to your place exclaimed David happy as he had  successfully executed his plan. Everything was well planned. The script was set by both Meera and David and like a puppet Dev was moving as per their directions. As per Meera's instruction David had put drugs in Dev's drink and made him drink it and as well as like a trigger had covered his ears with everything against Parvati. All they were waiting for was for Dev to hurt Parvati to such  an extent that there will be never a turning back in their life. 

To be continued....