Aftermath

Hey Ram! What's happening in my family whispered Shushmita Devi utterly shocked and hurt knowing all the truths. I too didn't know that my Dev Bhai was this much cruel! exclaimed Priyanka. Why did you support him Bhabhi? Why did you fooled every one of us and went to honeymoon with them? Why? I also very well know that I too have done mistakes Priyanka and I'm not justifying it, It's just that I hoped..I believed that some day he too will reciprocate my feelings, but when I knew that is impossible my next mission was to unite Meera and Dev ji but everything went wrong and now I can't understand or tolerate him replied Parvati and cried like a small child in Vrinda's arms. I'm sorry, I'm really sorry..I failed to protect you cried Vrinda hugging Parvati tightly.
As for now let's all retire to our rooms as its very late and we will discuss everything tomorrow morning said Adwait.No! I-I can't go back to that room. I'm scared, Priyanka if possible please let me sleep with you requested Parvati. Sure bhabhi! What about Dev? asked Shushmita Devi. Ma I want to make one thing clear, from now on his is not my son and I do not care what happens with him, and I warn that no one will help him, let him be like that only! said Adwait glaring furiously at his son who was blacked out at the end of the staircase.
Hello Mr. Mishra I have send you the girl's name and photo I want all her details by tomorrow morning and the truth behind everything ordered Adwait to his private detective.
Dev was awoken when Adwait threw cold water on his face. Uh! Father? Dev exclaimed confused with his surroundings as well as from excruciating headache, but he was shocked when Adwait pulled him up by grabbing his collar and dragged him till hall where everyone was present. What-what is happening here? Dev said groggily confused as well as tensed by seeing everyone's expression. First you tell us what happened to her? asked Adwait to Dev pointing Parvati who moved forward with bandage on her forehead, swollen face, bruised lips. WHAT HAPPENED TO HER? bursted Adwait followed by Slap. WHO GAVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO TREAT HER LIKE THAT? HUH? said Adwait grabbing his collar and slapping him again and again.  Adwait stop!He is your son! said Shushmita Devi. No mother! This monster, this rapist is not my son. My children will never stoop so low, neither are they such heinous criminals. Mr. Mishra Bring her! commanded Adwait upon which Meera was brought in, whose hands were tied up and it looked as if she got a good amount of beatings, accompanied with David in the same condition. Meera! asked Dev surprised. What did you do to her? asked Dev furiously and went near her and started to untie her. Mr. Dev! Before you untie her, atleast ask why she is here said Mr.Mishra smirking towards a sacred Meera. Dev! Please help me, this man , he kidnapped me! Is it? asked Mr. Mishra pointing a gun towards Meera. HOW DARE YOU? screamed Dev grabbing Mr. Mishra's collar upon seeing him pointing gun towards Meera. DEV! warned Adwait and seperated him from Mr.Mishra. Here  read it said Adwait forwarding him a file which contained all the details of Meera.
Her real name is Payal Rajput Singhania, the heiress of Singhania's , the daughter of one and only Neeraj Rajput Singhania our rival, who kidnapped you, and whom I killed said Adwait reminiscing his past with a blank expression. Yes! I'M HIS DAUGHTER! THE ONE WHO YOU KILLED YOU MERCILESS BASTARD! screamed Meera. And to avenge him I did all of this, I faked my name everything to avenge my father. To turn you to nothing! stated Meera with pure hatred in her eyes, but somewhere between my revenge I..I fell in love with Dev, my enemy! And I really love you with my whole heart Dev! Don't believe in what they are saying Meera again started her melodrama. I must say you should receive an Oscar. You are a great Actress taunted Adwait. If you loved him, then why were you pregnant with David's child? What? David's Child? Asked an utterly shocked Dev. WHAT NONSENSE ARE YOU BLABBERING? screamed Meera scared that all her plans will be ruined. Here, this is the DNA Report and her real  pregnancy report. She was pregnant for 2 months not weeks and we did some digging, Mr.Mishra  said forwarding Dev some photos were David and Meera making out. WHAT'S ALL THIS? Dev asked extremely raged and betrayed. YOUR KARMA! replied Vrinda and slapped him.
I can't believe I gave birth to a monster. I would be better if you were not born cried Vrinda. Ma! Dev exclaimed hurt. I did all of this not to save you from falling into deeper shit! But to prove innocence of my daughter said Adwait side hugging Parvati after all I too have a daughter he said remorsefully with tears in his eyes. As for Dev your punishment is that we Singh's family completely  disown you! said Adwait blankly. You are no longer my son, we are not sending you to jail because again Parvati pleaded not to, as her last act of kindness. You have to get out from this house this instant! Father!! Dev exclaimed completely devasted and ashamed of his deeds. Ha! But before you do so free my daughter from this unwanted marriage said Adwait forwarding him the Divorce papers.

Will Dev sign Divorce papers?
To be continued...