🎶 ↬ note

requested by @Joyu_ri

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

requested by @Joyu_ri

IMAGINE you're lying on your couch, lazily scrolling through your social media, when you get a text from yuri telling you to open your door. confused, but not one to ask questions whenever yuri of all people told you to do something, you hopped up and opened your door.

"my career is over," yuri dramatically sighed as she entered your apartment. she took your spot on the couch, arm lying across her forehead.

"don't be ridiculous," you chuckled as you closed the door behind you.

"i'm not, gay! this is serious! my whole career is on the line."

"how so? people found out you were dating a normie like me?" you pushed her legs out of the way before taking a seat.

"what? no!" yuri sat up properly. "i can't sing anymore."

"yuri, what—"

"there's this high note i just cannot hit to save my life," she sighed, speaking more calmly. "my career as we know it is over."

you really tried to hold it in, but you couldn't help but let a small giggle slip out, which was then followed by more giggles that ended up being full-blown laughter at your girlfriend's dilemma. it was kinda mean, but you were glad it was nothing super serious to stress about.

"it's not funny, gay!" yuri whined.

"i'm not laughing at you," you straight-up lied.

she glared at you. "gay, i'm serious."

you swallowed the rest of your laughs and sighed as you pulled yuri in for a comforting hug. "i'm sorry, baby. i didn't think it was a big deal."

"oh, it's not."

you pulled away with a frown, now really confused. "what?"

yuri grinned before pulling out her phone and pulling something up. "i just wanted to guilt-trip you into helping me practice!"

you still had no idea what was going on. "but i can't sing?"

"don't worry, you don't need to do a thing except watch me. i...i always sing better when i know you're watching," she confessed as her cheeks turned red.

oh. oh! you smirked, ready to taunt her, because she was just making this too easy. but before you could tease her about how she was so deeply in love with you, yuri sat up straight and cleared her throat.

"now, listen to me sing, or else you'll get the silent treatment for a week straight."

you groaned. "not the silent treatment—"

"shush, peasant!"

and thus you were "forced" to listen to yuri practice her high note over and over again. you watched her facial expression as she sang the part leading up to the note, feeling shivers down your spine because wow. you have a very talented girlfriend. and you could not believe such an amazing, beautiful, perfect girl was dating you. whatever you've done in your previous life to deserve this, you're grateful.

"oh my god, i almost have it!" she gasped before composing herself.

she went did one more run-through, which resulted in excited squealing and her jumping on your lap to hug you. you didn't know much about music and didn't even know the note she was trying to hit, but you hugged her back enthusiastically as you congratulated her.

"it was perfect, babe," you said before giving her a quick peck. "i knew you could do it."

and that resulted in yuri taking one of the couch's pillows and attacking you with it. "you did not! you were laughing at me!"

"i was not!" you lied yet again as you attempted to free yourself from your girlfriend's wrath.

she tackled you to the ground, giving you a few more hits before tossing the pillow in some unknown direction and wrapping her arms back around you. you didn't comment on how she quietly whispered a thank you, opting to instead just enjoy the impromptu cuddling session. even though your back was beginning to hurt. but you were whipped for her, so it didn't even matter.

ahh, i hope this was fluffy enough for you, requester :(

this was originally going to be softer, but then idk i just started to make it a bit humorous and then i ran with the idea because i have absolutely no chill lmao.

girls [imagines]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें