🚽 ↬ bathroom

requested by CHUULICIOUS

IMAGINE you're stuck in the bathroom with ha sooyoung, trying to pull the door open so you two could get out of there. you were panicking because 1) you didn't want to be trapped in a bathroom of all places, and 2) you were stuck with a very pretty lady who wasn't visibly freaking out for some reason.

"calm down, gay," you heard sooyoung say from her spot near the sinks.

you were about to do as you were told, only for your eyes to bulge when you realized that she knew your name. you don't remember telling her it, so how does she know?

"h-how do you know my name?" you asked, back pressed against the locked bathroom door.

sooyoung shyly smiled at you as she shrugged. "i've, uh, been kinda watching you tonight."

you sucked in a breath because you just knew she was lying. why would ha sooyoung, a gorgeous woman who was definitely higher than you in the job, be watching you at the company dinner?

maybe she liked your dress. or maybe she hated it. was there food on it? did you spill some drink on it and not notice? maybe she liked your earrings. or thought they were hideous. what about your hair? was it messed up? or maybe she was spying on you so she could report you to your boss and he would fire you because you did something idiotic—

"you're cute," she continued, sounding bolder. "like really cute."

hahaaaaaaa.

she was joking.

right?

"thank you?" you didn't mean for it to sound like a question, but you couldn't help it. it seemed so random for sooyoung to compliment you. and in a public bathroom of all places.

"i'm sorry, it must be weird. i should've told you this during dinner, but i didn't know how to approach you. i also didn't want to interrupt you."

"so you decided to tell me...in a bathroom?" you slowly asked.

"not my best plan. but it worked, didn't it?"

it should've been seen as weird, and you should've wanted to leave the bathroom as soon as possible. but you thought the complete opposite, if your cheeks heating up was anything to go by.

"so you trapped me in a bathroom to tell me i was cute?" you lifted up an eyebrow.

"basically, yes."

your night just couldn't get any weirder.

"and to also, maybe, get a date with you? if that's okay?"

it was more than okay, even though it shouldn't be. wasn't there a policy or something about dating within the company?

"won't we get in trouble?" you asked, eyebrow still quirked.

a flash of panic crossed sooyoung's features before she started to smile again. "it's unprofessional at most. then again, here i am, asking you out in a bathroom."

"touché. it's a yes."

sooyoung's eyes widened. "yes?"

you nodded, unsure where the boldness was coming from, but definitely not opposed to it.

"great." sooyoung's smile was enough to make your heart skip a beat and do fifty somersaults.

you two were still locked inside of the bathroom, though.

posted this because oUR BABIES GOT THEIR FIRST WIN AHHHH😭🎉🎉🎉

we goin' big sobbing hours💧✈️