🏰 ↬ disneyland

requested by @arsonist-

IMAGINE spending at disneyland with wang yiren. after she had cutely begged you for weeks to go, you crumbled and accepted, the both of you saving up money for the next month. you had to cut some things and had to compromise, but it was all worth it to see yiren giddily dragging you around the theme park.

you two have spent the whole day there. you rode every ride yiren wanted to go on (some twice or more), bought every souvenir yiren picked up and gushed over, and ate all the little snacks from vendors and shops that yiren pulled you to. it was a very good day.

the sky began getting darker and you two were starting to get tired. on the last walk around the park, you spotted one ride you haven't gone on and your eyes lit up.

"can we go on one more ride?" you asked through the armful of plushies and wrapped goods.

immediately, yiren enthusiastically nodded. "sure! which one?"

"that one!"

yiren followed to where you were pointing, and her face began to pale at the particular attraction. it was the haunted mansion, whose name along was enough to scare yiren. she grasped onto your arm and shook her head.

"it looks scary," she proclaimed.

"what?" you looked over the structure. it didn't seem that scary, although yiren was a scaredy cat.

"can we go on another instead? please?"

"it'll be fun, though! here, i'll hold your hand throughout the ride."

you grabbed yiren's hand and gave it a comforting squeeze, which was enough to get yiren to reluctantly agree and let you lead her to the ride.

in the beginning, it was fine. yiren was practically glued to your side as you two made your way inside the spacious ride with a bunch of other people. it looked like a giant elevator, and felt like one too as you two were surrounded by people.

and then all the lights went out. and yiren's scream was the loudest one of all.

you guys weren't even on the actual ride yet.

when walking through the creepy hallway, yiren jumped at anything she found scary...which was everything. but it got worse when you two were on the ride. she clung to your arm the whole time, hiding half her face in your arm, and fully burying it when something even remotely terrifying pops up. however, the silhouette of a hand popped up, and it was all over for yiren. her eyes bulged and she screamed before hiding into your arm.

the rest of the ride went like that, with yiren screaming and hiding and you comforting her through your laughter.

as soon as the ride was over, yiren was the first one out, dragging a laughing gay along with her.

"i'm never talking to you again!" yiren glared at you.

you only laughed harder because she was just so cute, and had to make it up to her with kisses and cuddling when you two arrived back home.

this took so long, i'm sorry😔
but i hope you liked it!!!

as for the other requests, i'm working on them. inspiration has left the chat, and i'm patiently waiting for her to come back :'D

okay, bye!