💋 ↬ kisses

IMAGINE squealing and running around your apartment, jumping on furniture to narrowly escape your girlfriend's arms as she chases you

"just give me a kiss, gay!"

"no! your breath stinks!"

"it's just garlic! you like garlic bread!"

"yeah, but not after it's been in your mouth!"

because you are a clumsy moron, you tripped and fell onto the couch, where nayeon hopped on top of you and pinned you down. you tried to catch your breath as nayeon let out a mischievous giggle, leaning over you threateningly.

"don't...you...dare," you breathed.

"and what if i do?"

"i'll...i won't kiss you for a week."

nayeon rolled her eyes. "as if you could resist me. you love my kisses."

"not your garlic buttery ones!"

"come on! it'll taste just like the bread."

"no!"

nayeon leaned in anyways, lips puckered and eyes closed. you had no way to escape with her hands holding your wrists and legs on either side of your hips. you could push her off, but you didn't want to hurt her.

so you leaned to the right as far as you could so nayeon's lips could touch your cheek. when she realized what had happened, she pouted down at you and whined your name.

"you're not being fair!"

"and you're being disgusting!"

"you kiss me in the morning, how is that any different?"

"because my mouth is numb and i don't taste your morning breath."

"that literally makes no sense."

you shrugged, attempting to roll your wrists from nayeon's grip. "so? it doesn't have to make—hmph!"

catching you completely off guard, nayeon dove down and captured your lips with hers. you pulled a disgusted face throughout the short-lived kiss and yanked your head away.

"your breath stinks!"

"yay, i win!"

with another kiss to your forehead, nayeon got off of you and skipped to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

why do you love that girl so much?

because she's im nayeon, you funky little gay.