🎤 ↬ performance

IMAGINE being pulled through loads of people backstage until you're tugged into a small closet and the door shuts behind you

IMAGINE being pulled through loads of people backstage until you're tugged into a small closet and the door shuts behind you. giggling coming from your girlfriend is the only noise you hear besides the hustle and bustle from the other side of the door. you can't see her, but you can tell she has the widest grin on her sweaty, flushed face.

"you actually came," seulgi said, wrapping her arms around your waist.

"i said i would make it, didn't i?"

you two had been so busy with work lately that you barely saw each other much outside the random lunch or dinner date. you've begun to miss the feeling of seulgi's small frame in your arms, the smell of her perfume, the feeling of her just being nearby. you had promised to come to a concert of hers as soon as you got a day off, which was a gamble in of itself. more often than not, she had a concert on day you worked, or you were free on days she had other things to tend to. it was almost like the universe were trying to keep you two apart, but neither of you would let that happen. you cared about each other way too much.

"did you like it?" she asked, her breathing beginning to level out.

"obviously. you're an amazing performer, babe."

seulgi playfully slapped your shoulder, and you could practically see her cheeks get redder from the compliment. "stop!"

"i'm serious! you're always entertaining, both on and offstage."

"i'm not sure if that was supposed to have a double meaning or not."

"it can if you want it to." you waggled your eyebrows as seulgi slapped your shoulder again before pulling you into a well-desired kiss.

hi, i'm sad and i want iced tea😔
ooh and waffles!🧇