🎮 ↬ ignored

IMAGINE sighing sadly as you watch your girlfriend, hyejoo, play yet another round of call of duty

IMAGINE sighing sadly as you watch your girlfriend, hyejoo, play yet another round of call of duty. she was recording for a youtube video, as being a pretty gamer got her loads of subscribers, and she makes pretty good money off of it. not to mention she loves gaming and is very good at it. listening to her passionately talk about her favorite games and storylines was one of the reasons you fell for her.

but it was also your relationship's downfall.

hyejoo played games a lot. it was her job to play games, you understood that. but more often than not, you wished that she would pay attention to you more. when she wasn't recording, she was streaming, or she was eating, or she was out meeting fans and hanging out with friends. the most time the two of you would spend together is when you're asleep.

"hyejoooo," you whined.

"hm?" she hummed, clearly distracted.

"let's watch a movie when you're done!"

"ah, i can't, babe. gotta meet up with the gang for video ideas."

"oh," you deflated on the spot. "okay."

"we can go out to eat afterwards, though. i promise!"

you nodded, just the least bit hopeful that it'll happen.

spoiler: hyejoo forgot about the dinner date, like she always did. she came home and looked so apologetic when she saw you dressed up for a night out, and when you told her it was okay, she pulled you into a tight embrace and kept repeating promises to make it up to you. you only nodded, knowing that she would, in fact, never make it up to you.

mmm aNgsT

that was actually pretty short, whoops💀