🧢 ↬ protection

IMAGINE being pushed around and teased by a group of girls at your school

IMAGINE being pushed around and teased by a group of girls at your school. they were spatting out insults, derogatory names, and slurs because you liked girls. and you stood up for yourself, you really did. but there were more of them than there were of you, and you were easily overpowered.

you felt yourself being shoved into the brick wall of one of the buildings in the alley they cornered you in, you head colliding with the structure. you cried out, but somehow nobody heard it. or maybe they simply didn't care. your knee was bleeding along with the palm of your hand from when they kicked you down, and you were sure bruises would appear up and down your body. how would you explain the marks to your parents?

"not so bad now, are you?" the main girl taunted, smirking down into your face.

you weren't having it though, so you spit in her face. she jerked away, gasping in shock at what you did. but the shock quickly morphed into anger as she kicked you right in the stomach, knocking all the wind out of you, before pulling your hair harshly. the other girls joined in, kicking at you aimlessly. you tried your best to curl into a ball, which was hard since your hair was still being held, and it was hard to breathe, and was this what dying felt like? the taste of blood made you cringe, and your head was hurting, and you weren't even sure if you were crying out or not, so many things were happening all at once, and just because someone you considered your 'friend' outed you to nearly the whole school—

"hey!"

the beating halted, and after a moment, you slowly uncovered your face.

a girl a little older than you was walking into the alley towards you and the other girls. you couldn't quite see her face due to your vision being blurry, but by the way she was walking and how the girls scrambled away, the girl looked pissed.

you suffered one last kick as the girl behind you ran off and you winced. your body ached all over. you weren't even sure how you would make it home you were hurting so bad.

the mystery girl bent down next to you, her eyes roaming all over your face.

"ooh, you don't look so good," she grimaced. she then tucked her arms under yours and pulled you upright. you took a few steps back until you were leaning against the wall, trying to find your balance.

"what's your name?" she asked.

you told her your name.

"ah, i'm byulyi. would you like to come to my house so i can fix you up real quick?"

you didn't know the girl, but you nodded anyways because you really didn't want anybody you knew to see you like that. with a small, friendly smile, moonbyul secured an arm around your waist and you held onto her neck as she led you to her place to patch you up.

pls request, for i am a needy hoe