🕶 ↬ cool girl

IMAGINE blushing madly because cool girl ryujin had smiled and said she liked your hair

IMAGINE blushing madly because cool girl ryujin had smiled and said she liked your hair. you usually hair your hair up in a ponytail or a bun, but after getting advice from your best friend, chaeryeong, you decided to change it up a bit out of curiosity. you expected people to notice, but only those close to you. you didn't think that the shin ryujin would notice, let alone compliment you.

maybe it was worth losing the hour and a half of sleep to get it done.

"th-thanks," you stuttered out, lowering your gaze to the linoleum floor.

you continued walking, chaeryeong whisper-squealing in your ear about how your crush finally noticed you, when you felt a tap on your shoulder. ryujin was there, her smile turning into a little smirk that made your heart threaten to beat out of your chest. good god, ryujin was attractive.

"you're gay, right?" ryujin questioned.

oh god. ryujin knew your name. she actually knew your name. you were pretty sure you were invisible to her, just another face in the crowd.

"y-yeah."

"i'm ryujin. i've seen you around school, and i wondered if we could maybe hang out?" ryujin shrugged, slipping her hands in her blazer's pockets.

ha, she had to be kidding, right? ryujin was joking. she wouldn't want to hang out with you. would she?

you looked back at chaeryeong, who was enthusiastically nodding her head.

"it seems random, i know, but i've always been interested in you. you seem really cool."

"no, i don't," you blurted out.

ryujin looked taken aback for a moment before she regained her composure. "yeah, you do. i asked chaeryeong about you."

chaeryeong gave you a sheepish smile.

"i'd like you get to know you better," ryujin proclaimed.

hnnngwkshisensjs. "okay," you replied.

ryujin nodded, smirk growing. "cool. can i have your number?"

and because you were utterly weak for the girl, you gave her your phone number.

"are you free after school today?"

you nodded, finding it hard to look into her eyes for too long.

"nice, i'll meet up with you then?"

"yeah," you breathed.

"great! i'll see you then."

with one last grin, ryujin walked down the hall, her friends catching up with her. you let out a breath you didn't know you were holding.

did you just score a date with shin ryujin?

that hour and a half was actually worth it.

i have a biology quiz due tonight, but here i am. posting imagines.🤠