Within moments, I started to spill my tears again, soaking his shirt this time

Within moments, I started to spill my tears again, soaking his shirt this time. I had no idea, why I was feeling so sad and sensitive today since the morning. The dream had a really strong and bad effect on me, I could feel it in my bones. He just held me tightly in his arms cooing and whispering me to shush as he stroked my hair gently.

"You're clearly not okay..." he muttered into my ear. "Why don't you tell them off? You're such a strong girl!" he remarked kissing my forehead as I stepped back and looked at him in the eyes.

"I don't know..." I mumbled looking down at my feet.

"Hey!" he playfully punched my shoulder and laughed a little. "Come on! You're my strong girl." he said nonchalantly as a little blush crept in my cheeks and I couldn't help but scoff making him roll his eyes and chuckle at me. "Yeah right... Can't believe you can scoff at the Savage King and not tell them off." he said eyeing me and crossing his arms.

"Yah!" I was about to say something but my eyebrows knit together as I took a moment to look at him. "Wait... What are you doing here?" I asked.

He leaned closer to me so his face was close to my ears. "It's a secret... So don't tell anyone," he continued.  "I was missing my princess so I sneaked in your school to find you." he snickered as his breathy laugh tickled my ear making me blush further and I stepped back. "Stop." I said and looked away.

"Hmm... Your shirt is wet. Wanna get out of here and come with us?" he asked trailing his eyes down me and looked back at me again. His state wasn't an uncomfortable one, it was like a friend's should be.

I nodded and took his hand readily. "Wait, did you say us? Who else has come with you?" I asked curiously looking up at him.

He just snickered and shrugged his shoulders. "Ahh... You'll see..." he said and dragged me out of the girls washroom.

Yes Min Yoongi had just aimlessly slipped inside the girls washroom when he wasn't even sure to find me there. What a sly pervert with a face of a sweet white fluffy cat.

Oh wait... Cats are sly and use their cuteness like that...

It was surprisingly easy to get out of the school, as me and him jumped down the compound wall like it was part of our daily routine. It kind of is... For me. The security guards were busy chatting and having snacks amongst themselves.

As soon as I got on the ground, I turned around with a smile only to see that the person I wanted to see since the morning was standing in front of me. Jimin.

I swear I froze in my spot as I looked at him smiling at me like an idiot. I opened my mouth to speak but closed it again as all my vocabulary just got mixed up and a weird feeling struck me. A good weird though... I felt like a fish opening and closing my mouth like that, no doubt I have a memory of a goldfish when it comes to important things. "Jimin." was all I could manage to blurt out.