Ay Mr. Bartender

Whiskey Echo

"Goddamn why is it 4 fucking hours away. That's a long ass time to drive." I ask while shifting in my seat. "It'll be less than that with my driving. I know you don't like riding long distances." Kade says. I smile slightly. He treats me amazingly. I love him so much.

        4 hours later
      We pull into the parking lot of a tall, 7 story hotel overlooking the beach. "Woah how'd you find this place?" I ask him. "I'm not sure. Just was looking up some hotels in this area with good reviews and I found this place" he replies turning off the car and shoving his keys in his pocket.
        I drop out and grab my bag from the back as he grabs his. Kade walks over to me "you ready to go get our room?" He asks while adjusting his bag. "Of course" I reply and we start to the door.
In about 15 minutes we're checked in and walking to our room. "So what made you decide you randomly wanted to go to the beach?" I ask him as we step onto the elevator. "I dunno I just wanted to get away for a little while"Kade replies as I click the button for the 13th floor.
After a minute of the elevator going up it pauses to let a woman in on the 6th floor. "Hi" she murmurs and kade moves over to stand beside me. She starts to stare at us. Kade puts his arm around my waist as we wait for the elevator to reach the 13th floor. Once the elevator dings on the 13th floor we step out and look for our room.
Our room is only a few doors down from the elevator and I turn slightly to see the woman still standing there staring at us. I brush it off and step inside the room. "Oh my god it's so fancy." I murmur   As I set my bag down by the door. "Oh we have a balcony" I say and walk over to it, opening up the sliding door.
       I walk out and lean against the railing. "Oh look at this view. The beach looks so pretty." Kade comes behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I look up at him, the top of my head resting against his chest.

Reaper blood

She looks up at me with a smile on her face. I love seeing her happy. I really want to propose to her right now but I know I have to wait. I give her a light kiss on the forehead. "You wanna go to the bar?" I ask her. "Hell yeah" she says. "It's one of those bars in the pool" I say as i set my suitcase on the bed to look for a bathing suit. "Oh that's awesome" she says happily before putting on her bathing suit.
I put on mine and set my clothes in my suit case then set in the floor, making sure the ring box was covered by my jeans. I grab one of my credit cards and the room key and shove them in my swimming trunks before slipping on a pair of flip flops and waiting by the door for Sarah to put her hair up.
She comes over to me and I give her a kiss then open the door for her. We leave the room and ride down the elevator. That same strange woman from earlier was there. I wish she'd go the fuck away. We step out of the elevator onto the bottom floor and start walking to the bar.
We sit down at the bar and the bartender steps over to us and asks us what we want. Sarah orders us tequila. "For real. You wanna get that drunk?" I ask her and she smiled. "It's vacation and tequilas my favorite. I just don't ever drink it cause I get hammered fast." She finishes as the bartender brings over 2 shots of tequila with lime on top and salt.
"Fuck I don't remember how your supposed to take it." I say looking at the shot. " lick, shoot, bite" Sarah says while pouring salt on her hand. "And why do you do that again?" I ask mimicking her salt pouring. "Salts for the burn, then lime is to enhance flavor" she says quickly licking the salt off her hand, drinking her shot, and biting into the lime.
I copy her as the sweet taste of tequila fills my mouth. God I forgot how good it tastes. She orders 2 more. "As much as I'd love to get drunk on tequila with you I need to have a little sense left because you don't need to drown and we need to make it back to the room tonight. The bartender brings over another shots and asks me about the bill.
I put it on the hotel room tab and just say I'll pay it off when we leave. By the time I get done talking Sarah's already downed another shot. I order a cinerator after taking one more shot. I'm already starting to feel buzzed from the tequila. I haven't drank it in years.
After 2 hours of drinking it's dark outside and we start to stumble up to the room. I have my arm around Sarah's waist, trying to keep both of us stable. We step out onto our floor and both stumbling eventually reach our room. When we step into our room i turn around and push Sarah against the wall. I start to kiss her, trailing down her neck. I reach under her top and she quickly unfastens it as we start our night..

I'm so sorry for not updating recently. I've been stressed with college and school and working 3 jobs. I love you all and I promise to try to get another chapter out soon. Until then enjoy my dog in his Halloween costume.

 Until then enjoy my dog in his Halloween costume