Injuries

Whiskey Echo

We had burned the bodies right as it got dark. We only lost a few members, Ace, Booze, and wolf.

Kade drives us home and plays music on the way back. I hum the songs as we ride. After awhile and a few more songs we pull into the clubhouse. My phone read 11:30pm.
"Oh shit it's my moms birthday tomorrow." I said to Kade and groaned. "We have to go see her." He nods and we walk back to his room, me grabbing clothes and stuff from my room as we walk down the hallway.
"Aye I'm grabbing a shower in your bathroom ok?" I tell him and I set some of my stuff on his bed. He nods and kisses the top of my head before grabbing a book off his shelve and sitting on the bed.
         I quickly take a shower and wash my hair. When I get out I pull the bandages off my neck and wince. "Damn that looks bad." I mutter to myself and get dressed, throwing on sweatpants and a tank top after putting on underwear.
        I try to clean the wound with alcohol. "Mmph. That hurts like hell." I walk out of the bathroom and start walking to the door cause I needed to get some more bandages and crap from the med unit. Kade grabs my arm before I can reach the door and turns me to face him.
         "Who did this?" His voice was deep. "I'm fine Kade seriously." I push his hand off mine and walk out of the room. I walk to the medical area and see health looking at a saline bag. "Yo can I have a roll of bandages?" I ask tapping him on the shoulder.
"Yea yea Rachel told me about your neck." He says as he hands me the bandages and some more alcohol to clean it. I lightly punch his shoulder. "Thanks doc man." I say grinning, he rolls his eyes. "Good luck with Kade." He says as I start to walk away.
I stop and turn back towards him. "Who told you?" I ask him. His eyes went wide "I just heard it around. Whispers in the club ya know?" I narrow my eyes at him and walk back to Kades room.
Kade walked out of the bathroom in a towel. "Who the fuck did you tell about us?" I ask, my voice stern. He laughs. "You're really hot when your mad. I just told Jesse and his guy and bullet and the doc. It ain't my fault if he told anyone else."
I cross my arms and stare at him. He mimics my posture. "Kiss my ass." I mutter and walk out of the room. I hear him yell "I would." As I slam the door.
I walk into the bar area and grab a cup of coffee. Bullet was limping around behind the bar. "You ok sis?" I ask her and she nods. "Just a little knocked up ya know?" Her red hair was pulled back in a ponytail and her green eyes seemed dim.
       I lean over the counter and give her a hug. "I'm sorry about ace." Her face quickly flashes hurt hen back to a deadpan look. "It's ok." She murmurs. Ace was her actual brother, her best friend. Not even Gun would understand. He hadn't lost any of his siblings.
        Gun is her fiancé and I'm sure she's probably going to be spending a lot more time with him. Speak of the devil and he shall come. He walks up, obviously had been beaten up pretty bad durning the fight, his eye had a wrap over it and a lot of cuts on his arms and face.
        I gave him a hug and took my coffee cup. "Take care of her." I whisper to him and walk back to Kades room. I open the door and he's laying on the bed in a pair of sweats, his laptop on his lap. I finish my coffee and sit it on the nightstand. He looks up at me for a second before back at his laptop.
        I lay in the bed next to him and look at his laptop, the first saw movie was playing. "Wanna watch?" He asks. "Yea." He pulls me against his side and I lay my head in his chest. He lays his hand against the small of my back.

      We watch through the first 4 movies and by the end of our mini marathon we're rolling our eyes and saying how fake it was and that no one would get into a situation like that plus that the guy in the first movie was an idiot who cut his leg off.
        I check the time on his laptop. 2:34 am. "Damn it's late, we gotta be on the road to get a present and head to my moms house by 8." I tell him and he turns off his laptop and lays it in the floor.
       I turn off the lamp and lay my head on Kades chest, interlacing my fingers with his. He kisses me softly and lays his chin on the top of my head.
       I slowly fall asleep.

       I wake up to someone shaking me awake. Kade was still against me so it obviously wasn't him. I groan and roll over. Joker was shaking me. "I swear to god man I'm going to stab you in the eye socket." He grinned at me. "Kade asked me to get you and him up."
        I narrow my eyes at him, Kade rolls over and wraps both his arms around me and lays his forehead against the top of my back. "What time is it?" I ask him. "6:30." I stare at him. "You mother fucker! You weren't supposed to get me up until 7:45!" I throw my phone at his head.
         It hits him before he could react and he looks annoyed. "Asshole." I grin and he walks out of the room. I start to try to get up and Kade groans. "Let go I need to get ready." I murmur and he slowly let's go of my waist before rolling over on his stomach and putting a pillow over his face.
        I snort and grab a pair of black jeans and a gray T-shirt. I throw my sweats and tank top by the end of the bed and put on the clothes then put on my black combat boots.
         I feel hands wrap around my waist. "I see you're up now?" I ask him and lean into his chest. "Mmm yes I am." He says and then letting go of me, and getting dressed. I grab my wallet and put it in my back pocket and put my cut on. "Should I get my phone?" I ask Kade as he slips his boots on and cut. I grab my phone.
        "It doesn't matter, you wanna drive the truck I'm assuming? You usually don't like to meet your mom on a motorcycle." He says as he puts his wallet and phone in his pockets and I walk to the bathroom to brush and put my hair into a ponytail.
         "Yea can we? If you don't mind?" I ask him and walk back over to him. He nods and stands up. "Yea yea let's head out, what time you want to try to get there by?" He asks. "In about 45 minutes we should be there and it's 7 now. Wanna try to get there around 9 we can grab breakfast and a present?"
         He nods and grabs his keys as we walk out of him room and down into the bar area. Most everyone was still asleep. Jesse and Liam were on the couch watching a recorded football game. "Hey guys." Kade says as we walk over to the bar.
          Kade sits at a bar stool and I go behind the bar counter. "What do you want to eat?" I ask him. He shrugs "I dunno something not healthy." I roll my eyes I mean does he think we keep healthy stuff at the clubhouse?
         I grab some of the leftover pizza out of the fridge and set it between us as I lean against the counter. "You know me so well." He says and grabs a piece of the pizza. I grab a piece as well. "I would hope so, I've only been in your club for 4 years now.
         He stops and thinks for a moment. "Yea I guess it would be 4 years, going on 5 next year cause you were 16 when you joined, you're 20 now and your birthday's on Father's Day. I started the Mc when I turned 19, that would be 6 years ago." I eat a piece of pizza and put the box up as Kade grabs a second.
I check my watch. "Damn we gotta go Kade!" I say as I grab a to go cup and fill it full of coffee and we walk to the truck. "Bye guys!" I yell into the club as we jump in his 4x4 heavy duty pickup.