Raise some hell

Whiskey Echo

His eyes were vacant. Liam came and took Jesse back to his room and the Vikings went to theirs. Kade slowly wrapped his arms around my lower back and pulled me to his chest. At this moment I didn't care that he was covered in blood. I cared that he didn't leave me and that he came back safely.
I pull him towards our room and he is stumbling. I bring him to our bathroom where he just stands there. He looks so hurt, so broken. I slowly pull off his vest and fold it, setting it to the side to wash later. "You're too tall." I mutter and grab a stool. I stand on it and pull his t shirt over his head. He had a few scratches on his chest and stomach.
I grab my phone. "Yo doc I know you were asleep but I need some bandages and some alcohol. Thanks." I hang up. I throw his shirt in a clothes bin and start to undo his belt buckle. He lays his forehead against my shoulder. I don't know what happened at that run nor did I want to know. He helps me pull off his jeans and i thrown them in the bin as well.
I hear a knock and run to get the bandages and alcohol. One of docs nurses hands it to me and I thank her. I shut the door and go back into the bathroom. He's trying to get his dog tags off. "Turn around" I mutter after setting the stuff on the bathroom counter.
He turns around and I step on the stool against to reach his neck and undo the chain of beads. "Thank you." He murmurs to me. "Yea baby." I set the beads on the counter. "Pull off your underwear and get in the shower please?" I ask him. He does as I ask and throws them in the bin. He's still covered in a lot of blood.
I grab a wash cloth and step in the back of the shower and start to help him wash off the blood. I can't tell which is his and what is someone else's. It takes a few minutes and I get him cleaned up. He turns off the shower and I hand him a towel which he wraps around his waist.
"Go sit on the bed and I'll be in there to clean your deeper wounds." I motion to a few deep cuts along his arms, chest, and sides that look like knife cuts. He nods and walks into the bedroom. I throw off my shirt and pants and walk into the closet. I grab a pair of sweats and a tank top and put them on.
I take the medical stuff and walk into the bedroom. Kade had put on underwear and half got on a pair of sweats. "By all means just finish changing." I say. He throws a look of annoyance at me and finishes pulling up his pants. I throw his towel in the bathroom and he sits on the bed so that I can clean up the cuts.
It takes around 30 minutes but I help him get it completely cleaned. I check the time on the clock 0330. I yawn and Kade stretches out on his side of the bed. I pull my hair back into a ponytail and lay next to him. "Hey ace invited us to his and bullets wedding this weekend." Kade says, his eyes closed. "We goin?" I ask him.
"If you want to." He murmurs. I look up at the ceiling. Arms wrap around me I turn to look at Kade. His blue orbs were staring at me. "I love you ya know that? I don't think I could go through life without you." He murmurs and pulls me to his chest. "But" he pauses. "I think you should go back and get your high school diploma. You only have a year left." He says and brushes the hair out of my face.
I cringe "why?" I ask him "cause no one else here has one and you'd have that on them. Plus you could get a job if you'd ever want to make clean money. Not that you'll ever have to worry about money babe." He says grinning and kisses me rough. We stay wrapped in each other's embrace for a few more minutes before I drift to sleep.

Reaper Blood

As Sarah fell asleep I snuck off. Quietly changing in the bathroom into a T-shirt and jeans and boots then throwing my vest on. I kiss the top of her head as I walk out of the room, grabbing my bike keys. Joker, Odin, and Thor were all sitting in the bar room waiting for me. "Cmon we have to make this run." I mutter and we walk out to our bikes.
"Heading to the coast, you guys know Hostes? Damien Hostes?" I ask them before starting my bike. "Yea that guy runs like all the American crime shit right?" Odin asks and I nod. "Let's go We need to get back as soon as possible."
They follow me and as the sun starts to rise we reach Damien's compound. Damien was basically a mob boss. All hits went through him but many never met him face on. All big crimes or killings, all him. Also happened to be one of my closest friends.
The guards at the entrance let us in and we park our bikes. Joker had been here too and knew Damien fairly well too. We walked to his office and knocked. "Cmon." His voice was husky and sleepy. I walk in and he is faced down half asleep on his couch. "Hey Damien." I say and he sits up. "Hey I haven't seen you in awhile!" He gets up and gives me and joker both hugs.
"Where's little sister?" He asks, referring to Sarah. He saw me as his brother and always said me and Sarah would end up together and especially now only referring to her as 'little sister' "Shes asleep man. I didn't want to wake her up cause I knew this run would take all day." He laughed. "Bring her back again sometime. It's been awhile." He says and strolls over to his desk.
He motions for us to sit. We sit as his desk. He lightly nods at the Vikings. "Hello gentleman never got the pleasure to meet you in person, you are James and Zed right?" He asks not looking up from his paperwork "yes sir" thor says. He nods.

"You boys ready to raise some hell then?"