Birthday

(The song that comes with this chapter is one of my mums actual favorite songs + it was just her birthday 9/9/77)

Whiskey Echo
     We pull into Walmart's parking lot. "Can you get some roses and chocolate? And I'll get a birthday card and ammo. We also need to run by Lowe's foods cause she loves mikes hard lemonade." Kade rests his hands on either side of my face.
      "Calm down babe, it's just your mom." He murmurs and lightly kisses me before pulling away. "Yea yea I know." I mutter and jump out of his truck. His touch was like my drug, I can't get enough.
       He walks over to my side and grabs my hand as he locks the doors and we walk into the store. "I'll see you in a minute ok?." I tell him and let go of his hand as we step into the store. He nods and heads towards the flowers at the front.
       I quickly walk to the cards and pick out a simple birthday card, with a bag, and rush to the hunting supplies area. I buy 2 boxes of wolf polyformance and then call Kade. "You got the other stuff?" I ask him as the cashier bags my stuff and compliments my vest.
         "Yea yea meet at the front? Lowe's is just down the street." He says "aight see you in a min." I hang up as I finish the sentence and grab my bag, walking back to the front of the store. My phone rings again and I look to see the number, my mom. "Hey mom!" I put on a cheery voice as I pick up the phone.
"Hey honey I just wanted to know if you're coming to see us today?" She asks. "Yea yea me and Kade are heading up there now." I tell her as I see Kade waiting by the front, a few girls looking at him and giggling. I roll my eyes. "Ooh Kade? That guy who's in that club with you? Did you finally start dating? I was hoping you would! He's a hottie." My face flushes with embarrassment and I grab Kades hand and drag him out of Walmart.
"Yea yea we did and yes it's that guy." I tell her sighing. I look up at Kade as we walk across the parking lot and he has a smirk on his face. "Shut up." I mutter to him and get in his truck. "We'll be there in 30 minutes mom, love you." I tell her. "Love you too hon." She says and I hang up. I throw my phone in the back seat.
He chuckles and starts the engine. "Cmon I'll run inside and grab that whatever crap stuff you wanted." I roll my eyes. "Get some fireball while you're in there too." I tell him as he pulls out of the parking lot.
"So what was that call about?" He had a smirk on his face. "I know you know so just shut up." I say and pull out the card and write a little paragraph on the inside. I pull out a little pink gift bag and put the ammo and the card in it.
Kade parks near the front of Lowe's and runs inside. I turn on the radio and lay against the door. Kade comes back a minute later and hands me 2 growlers full of Fireball and a 6 pack of hard lemonade. "I don't know how she drinks that shit, they gave me a sample of it inside." Kade mutters.
       I put the drinks in the back and turn off the radio. "Thank you for coming with me today." I tell him as we start to drive to my moms. "Oh yea. I'll go anywhere with you. I love your family too. Your sisters and brother are awesome." He says and a small smile spreads across my face. I'm glad he likes them.
       He turns on the radio again and we listen to that the whole way up to my family's house. "Rolf should be there today, he came back for mom's birthday too." I tell him as he pulls up the long gravel driveway. I grab the gift bag and flowers and Kade grabs the 6 pack and puts the growlers in the cooler in the back of his truck.
        We walk up to the front door and Kade opens the door for me. I only get a few feet in the door when I feel a heavy small body slam into my leg. I get knocked back into Kade and push it off with my other leg. "Get off biscuit." I groan and apologize to Kade for falling into him.
         My white English bulldog rolls over into the floor on his back with his tongue flopping out of his mouth. Kade shuts the door and pets him. I put the presents on the table and Kade sets the lemonade there too.
         My 2 little sisters come bounding down the stairs grinning from ear to ear. "Hey Mr. Reaper!" My middle sister Alex says and does a reaper from over watch position. "Oh my god you are such a nerd." I tell her as my littlest sister Bella jumps up into Kades arms.
         "Thanks for my hugs you little idiots." I mutter and Alex gives me a half hug. "Is Rolf here? And where's mom and dad?" I ask Alex. She looks up at me with blue eyes and orange hair covering half her freckled face. "Went out for breakfast and Rolf is still in bed."
I nod and put the flowers in a mason jar with water. "So how's school been going?" I ask my sisters as we walk into the living room. "Good I love my teachers!" Alex says. "I'm enjoying it, a lot of the people aren't nice though." Bella says. I sit in a armchair with Kade and my sisters sit on the couch across from us.
         Alex is 14 and Bella is 12 both of them looked older than their age, Alex looked completely different from anyone else in the family, she has orange hair and freckles and blue eyes while Bella had brown hair and blue eyes. Our mom has blonde hair and hazel eyes and our dad has brown hair and blue eyes.
          Alex and Bella start to tell us about their teachers just as I hear the front door unlock and after a moment shut. "We're home!" My moms voice rings through the house. "Living room!" Alex calls. My mom walks in, her blonde hair braided and tied in the back with my dads hand around her waist.
"Nice to see you again Kade." My dad says and shakes Kades hand. They sit down on the couch and we talk for a few minutes, thinking about thinks we could do today when Rolf trods into the living room.
"Aye! The cool guys here! And my idiot sister!" Rolf says. I roll my eyes and Kade waves at him. Rolf sits in the armchair beside us. "So whatcha wanna do today mom?" I ask her and she pauses for a moment.
"We should go tubing! There's a place right near the high school that takes you down the yadkin on tubes. I look at Kade and he's grinning. "We were just talking about doing that last night, we didn't bring any swim suit though." Kade says. "We've got plenty and Sarah still has her old ones here. Rolf can lend you one!" My mom says smiling.
"Yea yea that'd be Awsome. Let's do it!"