Did we?

Whiskey Echo

We get into Kades truck and I prop a towel against the seat so I wouldn't get it wet not that it would matter much. I pull my legs underneath me and the seatbelt over my chest. "Did you have fun?" I ask him. "Yea I did. I still really like your family. Did you have fun?" He says. "Yea I didn't appreciate being thrown into the water though." I emphasize
the water word.
He chuckles "you love it." I roll my eyes and turn on the radio. "Why do you always have the radio on?" He asks me as he drives down the long highway. "I love music." I murmur as a cherry pie, the warrant comes on. I hum to the music. Kade puts his right hand on my lap, covering both of my hands in his.

6:44 the clock in the dash read. I just briefly glanced at it as I count the white lines that flash in my field of vision and then under the truck. We pull off the interstate and into statesvegas. "Hey is your hoodie in the back?" I ask Kade and pull my knees to my chest. "Yea it's under my seat." He says and I unbuckle.
I lean over and grab the hoodie. I sit back and slide it over my head. He was so much bigger than me the hoodie was so baggy on my small frame. I pull my knees up into it. The hoodie smelled like him- burning wood and gunpowder- and I was addicted.

Reaper blood

I love Sarah. I love everything about her. I could see putting a ring on her and she being my old lady forever. I never had this spark I feel between us with anyone else. I can't get enough of her touch I just wanna have my hands on her at all times.
I hold her hand in mine and kiss the back of it as we pull up to the clubhouse. Cherry was sitting on the porch in red leather on Leo's lap. She waves with one hand as a cigarette dangles from the other. We pull up in front of them and Sarah yawns. "Tired babe?" I ask and she shakes her head.
"I'm fine." She mutters and opens the passenger door. She grabs the bag that had our clothes in it and a beer from the cooler. "Open this would you?" She hands me the beer and I twist it open. "Here let me take those." I tell her and take the bag from her and taking a sip from the beer before handing it back to her.
         "Do you want to go out to one of the beach throw downs tonight?" I ask Sarah. It was Friday night and we hardly ever went out. Not that I'm complaining. I love spending time with her wherever. She nods "swim suits again?" She asks me. "I'd wear shorts with it." I tell her
          The beach parties are always awesome. They have a lot of alcohol and it's always fun cause someone plays music and we all just kinda chill. It's always a mix between high schoolers and young adults. Usually the parties got too loud or out of hand and the cops showed up. That's what made them the best.
         "What time does it start tonight?"
         "8 to 3 I believe"
          Sarah walks into her room and grabs a bathing suit. She changes and I change again in my room. I came out to her wearing a solid black top and jean shorts. I was just wearing a pair of cargo shorts. We left our vests in my truck.
Jesse was beside the counter with Liam. "Where are y'all going?" He wiggles his eyebrows. "You're such a nerd." I mumble "To one of the beach parties. See you here if you make it. I know you and Liam like to go to those.
          I look at my watch 7:56pm. I feel a small hand run nails up my spine. I turn to see it was hips. "Get your fucking hands off of me." I said and she just laughed. "You know you'd rather be with me." She put her hands on my arms. I don't have time to react before she's thrown off by Jesse. Everyone in the club was watching. I couldn't see Sarah just quickly glancing through the area.
          She laughs and props herself up on her elbows. "You think you can just get your vice to push me around? Can't even do it yourself?" She says. Her voice sounding like nails on a chalk board. Goddamn what did I ever see in her. Sarah walks out of the hallway, the cut on her neck being covered in more foundation to keep from looking as bad.
           She walks over to me and I wrap my hands around her waist. She puts her hands around my neck. "Are you ready to go?" She asks me quietly and I nod. She drops her hands and I lead her out to my bike. She grabs her helmet and I throw on mine and we ride off to the beach.

We pull in and I park my bike, the sun was setting over the ocean and the party was already in full swing. We set our helmets on the seat and walk down onto the beach. A couple of teens had a keg and some bottles of vodka and tequila set up on and next to a plastic table. "Yo it's the cool bikers!" I hear one of them yell.
It was one of the kids who usually hung out around us when we came. I wave and Sarah lays her head against my side. My other arm was wrapped around her waist. We walk over to their mini bar crawl. "We hoped you would show up, what's up Reaper?" The same guy shakes my hand, his girlfriend clinging to his waist.
And that's where I started to blank, only remembering flashes. Sarah and me drinking shots. Her hair wet and smelling of salt water. Pushing her against the side of the pier. Her legs around my waist. Hands in my hair. Somehow ending up back at home. Sarah on me in our bed. Our clothes on the floor. Her body against mine.

Whiskey Echo

I wake up, keeping my eyes closed with a pounding headache. "Oh for fucks sake." I murmur. I feel Kades chest against my head. "Kade are you awake?" I whisper. A few seconds pass "no." mumbles from his lips. I blink my eyes open and realize I'm naked. "What the fuck?!"