Tequila and Coffee

Whiskey Echo

     I pull up to the club everyone else and help the majority wounded to the infirmary for Heath and Scratch to fix up. A few of the nurses help out too and Rachel takes a look at my neck. "It's pretty damn deep I'm surprised you made it all the way here unconscious."
     I nod and she drags me over to a nurses station to clean it. She pulls out some rubbing alcohol snd bandages and fixes me up. "Come back tomorrow and I'll check on it. May need stitches." She murmurs and releases me so she can go help worse off people. I am physically and mentally drained so I make my way back to Shane's room to get even a few more minutes of sleep. I lay on his bed and turn on the tv. Some sitcom comes on and I bury my face in a pillow.
  Shane walks into the room minutes later and lays on the bed next to me.
     I shift positions cuddle with Shane, laying my head against his chest. "Are you ok?" I ask him. I feel him nod, "just a couple cuts. Ended up fist fighting one guy when all hell broke loose, and had to get Scratch to give me a couple stitches for a graze" He murmurs. He runs fingers through my hair and he asks,"Are you ok? How's your neck?" His fingertips graze the bandages as he moves pieces of hair out of my face. "It hurts a little bit, being honest." I tell him and he responds with a quiet, "I'm sorry baby."
     I listen to the quiet talking from the tv, fluttering in and out of consciousness as I feel too tired to even move.
"I love you." He murmurs and kisses me on top of the head. "I love you too." I say, a slight smile on my face. Another knock. God I hate people knocking.
      "What do you want?" My voice cracks halfway through the sentence and I don't bother to move to let whoever it is in. Joker opens the door and rolls his eyes. "Some of us wanna go out to eat tonight and decided to see if you guys wanted to go." I let out a groan. "Not really in the mood for moving." I say and Joker walks over and squats down so we're eye-level.
         "Fuck off." I mutter and throw him the finger. Shane laughs. "Well, I'm probably gonna go pass out for the next 5 hours so if you change your mind when I come back, you can go." He finishes, standing back up and leaving. "Later lovebirds" he says and shuts the door.
        "He gets on my fucking nerves." I say quietly. "Do you want to go out to eat with them later babe?" I ask, the word 'babe' feeling foreign as it rolls off my tongue. "Yeah yeah, we'll go if we feel like it in a couple hours." He pauses and rubs his eyes, letting out a yawn.
       "Do we really have to go out? I could be happy just laying here with you." He says after a pause, and I grin. "We gotta go- appearances love. Don't need to look like bad leaders, or lose public relations cause of Joker." He sighs and wraps his arms around me, burying his face in the crook of my neck. He places a soft kiss against my collar bone. This is what happiness feels like. We lay still like that for hours in pure bliss, enjoying these few minutes we have together.
After what seems like only minutes, Joker's back, letting us know they're about to go eat. Shane let's out a groan and I roll off of him. "Be out in a second." I tell him and he leaves us to get dressed and ready.
Minutes later, we're meeting at the front door with the majority of the club. Turns out "some" means everyone. "Get your asses in gear we're ready to go!" Joker yells when he spots us and everyone around him follows suit.
       I walk over to Joker. "Where are we going anyway?" He shrugs. "I dunno, whatever sounds good."
We pull out of the clubhouse and follow Shane to wherever he decided to go. We get to some little restaurant I've never heard of, and pull in. Most of the club doesn't follow us into the restaurant. I doubt it could hold 47 bikers.
Shane tells the waitress the amount and she just nods and leads us to the outside area. A few of the waitstaff follow her out and pull together tables. Shane sits beside me, at the head of the table, and rests his hand on my thigh. "When's the next deal?" Jameson asks. I shrug and order a coffee when the waitress walks around. Shane orders some off brand beer.
When the waiters come back with our drinks, I fill half the cup with creamer. "This beer tastes like ass." Shane mutters and sets it down. He snatches up my coffee cup and takes a long drink. While the waitresses are gone, Shane starts going over plans for aligning with other clubs and future trade deals and I zone out.
The waiters make a few more rounds to drop off drinks and take food orders. I start scrolling through my phone looking at instagram. "We should go tubing sometime." I mutter to Shane as an ad for a tubing company popped up. "That would be fun, bring a cooler load it up with beer, ride down the river?" Joker says.
I was about to respond when the waitress comes back with our food and starts to pass it out to everyone. One of the waitresses helping her was eyeballing Shane. He didn't seem to notice, but from the way she was walking to set his plate down, swinging her hips from side to side, and set it down in front of him saying, "here you go babe." In a thick seductive voice.
I take a long sip of my coffee and try to keep myself from killing her. "I can't stand people." I mutter. Shane overhears me and grabs my hand to give it a reassuring squeeze.

Reaper blood

        I squeeze Sarah's hand as the waitress from a few minutes ago brings Sarah her plate. I could tell the woman saying something had upset Sarah. I just hope she knows I only have eyes for her.
        I think that tubing thing would be fun I'm sure Liam and Jesse would want to go too. I'm not sure why Sarah calls Jesse Joker all the time instead of his name.
        Jesse grins at me from across the table. He's one of the only people I told about me and Sarah. Liam was sitting next to Jesse no doubt hold his hand under the table. I don't know why they haven't came out to the club yet. Oh well.

      We all start to finish eating and I look at the menu for the deserts. Cheesecake sounds pretty damn good right now. I lean over to Sarah and whisper to her, "you want some cheesecake?" She grins and nods.
        When the waitress comes back I order 2 pieces of cheesecake and a few others order desserts. She brings them out pretty quickly and we all eat. "Shit we need to go burn those bodies." I murmur to Kade and he nods, "we'll do it on the way back to the house."